Reviews for Way Back Home
AUTHORRR! HUHUHU BEST STORRRYYY EVAAAH! OMG OMG I KNOW THIS WAS POSTED A LONG TIME BUT WHATEVS. BEST STORY! THANKKSS!

-wizzzaaard xx
Anilissa chapter 32 . 1/30
WOAH. I enjoy reading this story:)) I enjoyed every chapters equally but like Chapters 24 till 32. :)) I would really like you to make another story. TEE-HEE-HEE. Hope to hear positive results soon!;))
AkaneSakura chapter 5 . 1/19
You took trigonometry when you were 8 years old?
AkaneSakura chapter 3 . 1/18
Natsume is a little bit OOC but I'm livin for it so far c-;
Nikinora96 chapter 32 . 1/5
BEST STORY EVER! Natsume is the nice guy! still soo happy that you changed that moody personality! Good luck for more amazing stories like these!
Nikinora96 chapter 9 . 1/4
You could've used Reo instead of Tobita! Oh well... since u r changing personalities... I guess it is okay :)
Nikinora96 chapter 3 . 1/4
Yahoo! Cheers Hon! I just wanna give you atight bear hug! I was like craving for a fanfic where Natsume was Nice. I mean we see all sort of personalities from Mikan but It is rare from Natsume! plus it must have been really hard for you to build him into that sort of a character! THANK YOU sooooooooooo MUCH!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
About wearing boots on a beach...I'm self-conscious so I'd never do that, but I would make up an excuse like 'just finding the perfect shell to make a necklace, don't mind me.'
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Heh. I remember clearly. At school when I was...9 I think, there was a girl in my class. She was a MASSIVE Justin Bieber fan and one day, I caught her printing LOADS of pictures of him.
So I questioned her and she STUTTERED that her sister told her to do it for her. Now, that would make sense if I didn't know that they hated each other's guts. Afterwards, I laughed my lungs out.
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
This was definitely my favorite chapter. :)
the road to the stars chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
I love this story, especially the ending.
ahasya chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
love ittttt :)
ZoyaTakagi chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
Well I loved this story and my favorite part was when mikan pulls natsume in the water after she got hit with a Frisbee.
AiramEnayle chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
wow, you perfectly nailed it down... the ending just wrapped up everything and its just right...congrats for this successful story..
AnimeMango chapter 32 . 11/26/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe its over! After reading it for so long, it's over! I REALLY LOVED THIS!