Reviews for Way Back Home
sweet little chapter 32 . 8/23
Wow! That was a real happy ending. I love this story. VERY VERY have no idea how much I have cried during the time I read this.
Anyway, You're a great author.
Curlz chapter 1 . 4/4
Love it! 3
Pharenix101 chapter 17 . 3/18
awesome
Guest chapter 32 . 11/21/2015
That was a beautiful ending!
GA FAN chapter 32 . 11/4/2015
THIS IS BEYOND PERFECTION! I LOVE YOU
suenethakchan chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
Hey there, It's almost a year after you've officially completed this story yet I hope I'm not too late to review. This story of yours is beyond AMAZING. Loved it. It's been awhile since I've read this and since I was overloaded with stuff to complete back then I didn't get to convey my wishes to you. So here I am; - I'd like to wish you the best of luck with all your future writing. Do continue to write marvellous stories like this in the future as well.
Sue-chan
Guest chapter 32 . 4/9/2015
AUTHORRR! HUHUHU BEST STORRRYYY EVAAAH! OMG OMG I KNOW THIS WAS POSTED A LONG TIME BUT WHATEVS. BEST STORY! THANKKSS!

-wizzzaaard xx
Anilissa chapter 32 . 1/30/2015
WOAH. I enjoy reading this story:)) I enjoyed every chapters equally but like Chapters 24 till 32. :)) I would really like you to make another story. TEE-HEE-HEE. Hope to hear positive results soon!;))
AkaneSakura chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
You took trigonometry when you were 8 years old?
AkaneSakura chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Natsume is a little bit OOC but I'm livin for it so far c-;
Nikinora96 chapter 32 . 1/5/2015
BEST STORY EVER! Natsume is the nice guy! still soo happy that you changed that moody personality! Good luck for more amazing stories like these!
Nikinora96 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
You could've used Reo instead of Tobita! Oh well... since u r changing personalities... I guess it is okay :)
Nikinora96 chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Yahoo! Cheers Hon! I just wanna give you atight bear hug! I was like craving for a fanfic where Natsume was Nice. I mean we see all sort of personalities from Mikan but It is rare from Natsume! plus it must have been really hard for you to build him into that sort of a character! THANK YOU sooooooooooo MUCH!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
About wearing boots on a beach...I'm self-conscious so I'd never do that, but I would make up an excuse like 'just finding the perfect shell to make a necklace, don't mind me.'
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Heh. I remember clearly. At school when I was...9 I think, there was a girl in my class. She was a MASSIVE Justin Bieber fan and one day, I caught her printing LOADS of pictures of him.
So I questioned her and she STUTTERED that her sister told her to do it for her. Now, that would make sense if I didn't know that they hated each other's guts. Afterwards, I laughed my lungs out.