Reviews for Everything's Going to Change
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 4/11
hmn simple but cute
Rat chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
just so you know you forgot the push to get the palcenta out I've been in the delivery room for a three of my niece's briths.
romanceluver22 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
This is a really good story I hope you do a 2nd one!
TheStubbornLioness chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Awww, I was nearly crying by the end, don't know why.
Cateagle chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
A most interesting story and it just begs for a sequel as they finish dealing with Tom and then start to deal with Ginny, Ron, et al. That should be quite the challenging effort in its own right.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
awww it ended :( but I loved it !:)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
awww Hermione is in labor !:) I hope your not going to tell me when she has the baby the story will be done please don't tell me that :(
music.is.my.heroine chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
whoah you can't get nothing past McGonagall huh lol
music.is.my.heroine chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
:D iam smiling so freaking hard right now ! :D a pregnant Hermione and daddy Harry sounds so beautiful !lol
mabynot1539 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Great story. Hope there will be a sequel.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
well i kinda like this story.

Although I always find it strange in these kind of stories given how important Hermione future is to her & how smart she is that she didn't use some magic conception or morning after potion. Also i find strange that in these kind of stories that they seem to never use a epidural or spinal or have a c-section and given that they have magic one would think they would have even safer & more painless method then that.
Oddly enough I don't find many Harry/Hermione where he gets her pregnant after the war.
beyondthesea16 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
will this have a sequel to it. it ended so unfinished.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
excellent story so far hopefully you'll write more harry and hermione storys
Rising-Midnight chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
aaaawww! update soon! I don't like it when they make Ron a bad person... I can understand Ginny... I never really liked her... she was too much of a fan girl... anyways... make Ron Hermione and Harry friends!

update soon!

Montara chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
They took it rather well...