Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Rivalry
Melania89 chapter 23 . 4h
I really really love this story! I can't wait for more romance between Christian and Anastasia! Please continue :) :)
Jazabell Masen chapter 25 . 11/19
Please update this story and your other one soon. I want to read them so bad!
Yay I'm so glad your back and moving forward with your life I hope you find something or someone to make you happy. Can't wait for your next update I'm buzzing
I'm so glad that you are continuing this story! I absolutely adore your writing, and without a doubt, your ideas are the best, so I can't wait to see what will happen next in the story!
hrsmith91 chapter 24 . 11/8
Hello I really hope you update really soon. Hope everything works out for you.
Please update! I really miss this story!
Tresca chapter 25 . 10/30
Please continue this story soon
Your AN really got my hopes up. This is the very best story on FF. Please please please update soon.
Ashley chapter 25 . 10/23
I can't say it enough I love this story sooo much and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
avaeva chapter 25 . 10/17
I can't wait for the next chapter and i hope you're doing well! I love your story so pleass update when yoi get a chance! Thank you!
I'm with the last guest review! This is THE BEST story on fanfiction! It was just about to get to the super good part! I am desperate for you to finish this! Your gift is amazing & you've put to much into this story to give up on it! You still have such a huge following for it even after all this time! Your other story is an interesting start, but nothing beats rivalry! Please come back to us!
Hi Nikki. You know how kids are, especially when they overreact. "I HATE lentils!", "I hate homework", etc. Finally my exasperated father had enough one day and laid down the law. "Children" he said, "You may 'dislike' things, but not hate. Hate is a emotion reserved only for people or their ideas, and you should live your life trying never to feel that towards anyone." Good point, well made. But would you forgive me if I revert back to a bratty child for a moment and say, I'm kinda hating that reader of yours for suggesting ANYTHING which would have you deflect your attention away from this story. I mean, has she actually read this fanfic? You'd think she'd know better! Nikki, Rivalry is a winner. Know that as an absolute, don't question it.
Good luck on your new adventure, that's how I look at things, and I look forward to reading your stories again!
I've missed this story! It is definitely my favorite! I know you've started a new one but I do hope you continue this one! The story was so good & it was just getting to the really good stuff! Hoping & praying for an update soon!
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »