Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Rivalry
Sara Caffrey chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Hope you're not giving up on this story. Please come back
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2020
Well, ana you bitch, you LIED first. Ughh she's frustrating
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
THIS ANA IS A FUCKING BITCH
Mashknight chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
I hope all is well in your life. Please, please finish this story. It was Soo good
CupcakeW chapter 25 . 3/6/2020
Hope you can be fine and someday can complete this story.
CupcakeW chapter 7 . 3/6/2020
Humm, Ana es muy despiadada aquí. Y como es que ella está mejor informada que la seguridad de Grey. Si según ella Taylor es superior se supone que supiera quién era Ana casi a la misma vez que ella o Welch lo hubieras ido antes.
paleseptember10 chapter 25 . 3/4/2020
I hope you come back to this story because it was so well written and executed. Wishing you the best in everything.
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
I keep hoping you will return and that you are well and HAPPY.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/6/2019
Always hoping you come back but most of all I'm hoping you're in a better place!
DianaLau chapter 24 . 10/2/2019
This story is great! I hope that you are fine and update soon! And finish this story, pleaseeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/29/2019
I have been reading this since 2013. And I'm waiting for you to update until this day. I hope you are okay now. Please come back and continue this. Thank you!
canadianclaire chapter 25 . 8/26/2019
I loved this story - with such a wonderful and creative story line! I hope that life has been kind to you since you posted the last update. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Twilover24 chapter 25 . 6/2/2019
Please update
Rubrica chapter 25 . 5/3/2019
I really like the plot of this story and I hope you find the strengh to continue
Sara Caffrey chapter 23 . 4/28/2019
I read this story again. Hope you continue writing this oneI love it
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »