Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Rivalry
It’s funny how Christian keeps saying Ana’s deceiving when all he does is deceive and treat people like crap. He’s a crappy human being. He can dig into people’s past but nobody else can?! What the fuck is wrong in your delusional head. Get some help you sick fuck. You just continue to write him as a sick fuck like you.
Excusing Christian like a thirsty bitch. Fuck your stupid childish story. Don’t write about rape when you have no sensitivity to it you stupid fuck.
Oh shut the fuck up Christian with your fucking temper tantrum. He’s acting like a fucking bitch baby and his bully tactics. It’s abusive behavior and you can think it’s cute but it’s not. You’re fucking thirsty like a pathetic high school dumb fuck. Get some damn self worth you stupid fuck.
MLBennett1996 chapter 24 . 2/6
Kate is so annoying why does ana put up with her
sandihopkins chapter 25 . 12/24/2017
please continue this story, I love it.. thanks.
Twinder chapter 25 . 10/6/2017
My apologies for not commenting between chapters. I was so caught up with the story I couldn't stop. I hope beyond hope that you continue from here! This story is amazing
missparasiempre chapter 25 . 9/5/2017
Read all of it in a day! This story is amazing! Wish you are well and you haven't forgotten about this in it's totality... you kind of left us in a huge cliffhangger
Melania89 chapter 25 . 8/31/2017
please update! I love this story
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2017
I binge-read this story in one day. I'm so sorry to hear that upheavals in your life forced you to stop writing this incredible story, but if you ever returned to it, I know myself and so many others would be over the moon excited. This is one of the best ones out there, and I've been reading FSoG pics for 2 years. Can't believe I missed this one, and I desperately wish I'd gotten to you sooner to encourage you to continue.
usmcrwife chapter 25 . 7/20/2017
I just came across this story. I really like where you were going with it. I know it has been such a long time since you stopped updating. I hope you will continue it sometime cause I think it is a great story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2017
Please continue :(
as25 chapter 25 . 6/29/2017
Please continue this story! I really loved it! It has so much potential!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2017
Missing this story and hoping you're doing well :(
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2017
Can you please finish this amazing story!
Lin2502 chapter 25 . 5/7/2017
O please write some more this is so fresh and different
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »