Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Rivalry
LizziePaige chapter 25 . 2/21
I'm not sure if you're still around or not, but just wanted to let you know that people are still reading this story and enjoying it. I hope all is ok with you and that you manage to get back to this at some stage. Take care :)
Yeah more chapters please x
perezcatherine95 chapter 25 . 1/13
I love this! I wish there was more
Lauramari chapter 23 . 12/16/2016
Great chapter. I love how you show the relationship developing rather than describe it.
Lauramari chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
"...like we have some kind of secret vagina club...". Lol
Lauramari chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
Wow, what a baby you are Christian. Calm down and act like a decent person. No one wins them all.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
You'll probably gain a hundred reviews from me alone, are you ok? Did something happen? Can you leave us some message?
cmazzone chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
I really enjoyed this story and hope that you continue on with what happens next. You did an excellent job in capturing what each character was feeling and how they were coping with it in their own lives and how it entwines with each other.
The Whisperer of Death chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
Can you update again soon please?
I wanna see/read the moment Christian realised how wrong he was about Ana and Ben's... past...
JPallthat chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
I hope all is well with you. Will you be continuing this story...soon? I love your writing and really want to read more of this story line. Please, please continue!
LADY GAGA chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Hon.. You have GOT to freakin update man.. I'm dying here..
Wanna know why you haven't heard from me in a while?..you see.. I have given up. Your story has given me so much heartbreak that I went ahead and reread the whole fsog series.. Including Grey.. The new book
UGH WHY MAN WHY I WAS FINE WITHOUT THOSE BOOKS BUT YOU DIDNT UPDATE YOUR FANFICTION SO I DIED ON THE INSIDE AND WENT BACK TO THE ACTUAL BOOKS.. I was fine without them man.. :(
So once again.. PLEASE UPDATE
pleeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
I loved it
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
I love this story. I hardly ever write a review. But I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
I truly hope you complete this. As I said before, I don't mind you writing whatever story you want, I like both of them, but I wish you wouldn't give up on this. This story is amazing, I think it could become a huge hit in the fandom and many people probably agree. It's sad to see its potential being wasted. We don't know what's keeping you from writing but I hope you're doing well.
Ann chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Really loved your story, even tho I didn't like Ana. You have a great writing style and imagination. For your writing to illicit those emotions of how I felt about Ana means that your writing is doing what it's SUPPOSE to. I really wish you'd find it in yourself to finish your story. It's too good not to. You owe it to yourself to finish. I know how painful life can be, but you might find that the accomplishment of finishing something you started would give you that little something that you KNOW was God-given and makes you special. I do hope things are better and find you better. Will keep checking to see if you came back to us. Xo
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »