Reviews for Fifty Shades Of Rivalry
JPallthat chapter 25 . 6/30
I hope all is well with you. Will you be continuing this story...soon? I love your writing and really want to read more of this story line. Please, please continue!
LADY GAGA chapter 25 . 6/9
Hon.. You have GOT to freakin update man.. I'm dying here..
Wanna know why you haven't heard from me in a while?..you see.. I have given up. Your story has given me so much heartbreak that I went ahead and reread the whole fsog series.. Including Grey.. The new book
UGH WHY MAN WHY I WAS FINE WITHOUT THOSE BOOKS BUT YOU DIDNT UPDATE YOUR FANFICTION SO I DIED ON THE INSIDE AND WENT BACK TO THE ACTUAL BOOKS.. I was fine without them man.. :(
So once again.. PLEASE UPDATE
pleeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee?
I loved it
I love this story. I hardly ever write a review. But I hope you update soon!
I truly hope you complete this. As I said before, I don't mind you writing whatever story you want, I like both of them, but I wish you wouldn't give up on this. This story is amazing, I think it could become a huge hit in the fandom and many people probably agree. It's sad to see its potential being wasted. We don't know what's keeping you from writing but I hope you're doing well.
Ann chapter 25 . 5/23
Really loved your story, even tho I didn't like Ana. You have a great writing style and imagination. For your writing to illicit those emotions of how I felt about Ana means that your writing is doing what it's SUPPOSE to. I really wish you'd find it in yourself to finish your story. It's too good not to. You owe it to yourself to finish. I know how painful life can be, but you might find that the accomplishment of finishing something you started would give you that little something that you KNOW was God-given and makes you special. I do hope things are better and find you better. Will keep checking to see if you came back to us. Xo
Ann chapter 20 . 5/23
I'm torn with this story...lots of drama, well-written...holds your interest-BUT I absolutely can't stand Ana. She is a total bitch. I know your trying to make them look like rivals, which is cool- but you make Christian Grey look like a total idiot with no power at all. Once or twice in a story or tit-for-tat, but at every move the bitch beats him, does not make one like her AT ALL. EVEN HER ABUSE doesn't make me care for her even. She's exactly was Christian says -a cold bitch. Then she's making goo-goo eyes at Paul and showing an interest in him, which makes her look like an even bigger bitch. I don't know...maybe if Christian had won a few of the battles or if she was actually cared for him, it'd be different, which I'm presuming where your story is headed with her going after Elena. It just seems a little too late to redeem her. I wouldn't trust her - ever...wouldn't be realistic. But I'm a woman, men don't think with their brains...lol. And Christian could take of Elena on his own...
artemis1206 chapter 25 . 5/12
I hope everything is still okay! I truly hope that you continue this story! It's too good to just stop now!
Lady Gaga chapter 25 . 4/30
Oh Lord I completely forgot about that whole name thing. I think it was something like Lady Gaga, so I'm just going to say that. I'm not 100% sure though..
I've been checking the story and leaving a few more reviews... Some short and some a little longer.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
I HAVE REREAD THIS STORY AT LEAST 7 TIMES NO JOKE I HAVE COUNTED
cheshire15 chapter 25 . 4/22
I hope to see a nee chapter soon. I like this and wish u the best
Amalley chapter 25 . 4/8
Please please please update :)
Lady Gaga P chapter 25 . 4/6
Please please please continue this story... I haven't given up on you and this story and I do check it regularly for any updates... I love this story so much because it has so much put into it and everything about it just so great to me.. Gah idk how to explain it.

Just please update with either a clean break saying that you won't finish this story, or with an AN saying that you will continue the story and that another chapter is coming soon. I need either one of these, but of course the second would be more appreciated.

I have actually left reviews for you, but I did it without a name.. I hope that all of your reviews will inspire you to write more for this story. It would mean a lot to me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
malugargula chapter 25 . 4/2
This fic is awesome
Hope you're happier now and come back here one day
mariamccluskey chapter 25 . 4/1
Awe shit are u not finishing this
Please. Please please continue this! I have enjoyed several stories on here and they just suddenly stop! Ugh!
Please don't let this story be one of them. I would love to read it to completeness!
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »