Reviews for Waiting For This Moment to Arise
That was epic. With amazing twists and turn. Completely enjoyed the thrill and chase. Glad to have oliver not as the centre of attention.
Great writing. Wish tommy and Laurel were alive. I ship them. A lot.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
This fic was a (considering I found it two years after it was written and its essentially AU... minus Laurel becoming the Canary) but I'm glad I did. I feel like I'm drowning in Olicity fics in this fandom so it was nice to find something with more plot to it. Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Both Tommy and Laurel are a couple of morons in this story.
SilverStella chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
This Was AWESOME!

I Seriously wish the series had followed this storyline! It would have been AMAZING!
I Absolutely Loved everything about this fic!
Elaine du Lac chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Did I say this story was one of the best in this fandom? I take it back. This story is THE current best I've read and I've scoured the fandom!
Elaine du Lac chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
This fic is breaking my heart for misunderstood Oliver. But I can't help but also cheer Laurel on in her quest for the truth amid all the lies Oliver weaves around her. Tommy being not so very understanding and totally unsupportive of Oliver is a necessary evil for the plot and true to TV show canon anyway. I hope Tommy comes around to accepting Oliver later.
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Refresh my memory if I'm wrong but when in the show does Laurel learn about Oliver's "inexplicable fighting ability?" That aside, the story is going awesome! I never expected this to turn out to be about Oliver's connections to the Bratva. Pleasant surprise for me! One of the best fanfics I've encountered so far on this site. Thank god! I've been looking for a good Arrow story on this site for a while now, something other than the blasted Olicity (not that I have anything against Felicity, I like her, but I find Oliver on his own much more fascinating).
babyshan211 chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Fantastic story. I loved it.
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I like Tommy but he is so getting on my nerves.
babyshan211 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I have to say, I'm not really a fan of Laurel's but this chapter made me like her. Keep up the good work.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Great so far.
Kimmers chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Great job the fic rocks
Bloodsong 13T chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
D'OH!
i was just going to read ONE extra chapter today...!

loved detective lance, and the way he and laurel keep butting heads, but you can still see that they care about each other. and tommy, embarassed to show up at felicity's place; he's so sweet. and especially tommy and laurel's second talk about 'the secret.' oops. :X
Bloodsong 13T chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
oh, whew!
i read chapter ten last night just before bed, and of course another cliffhanger! argh! :)
i love how tommy and laurel are confused about what secret oliver is keeping, how they both know different ones, and how they can't tell each other anything until they know what the other knows...

i liked oliver's story, and how he tells it. although felicity's grand theft auto skills scare me, especially knowing where and how to dump a car! :X
Bloodsong 13T chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
oh, great cliffhanger! (darn short lunch breaks...)

loved the high-speed chase from the POV of someone not actually in the chase; that was really cool. and chilling listening to oliver at work, over the comms. somehow that makes him scarier. especially with how squeamish felicity is.