Reviews for Dimensions
invisible0one chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Is it still alive?
*pokes again*
I can't tell...
You completed this series months ago and I'm still hooked on it. Any chance of this one-shot collection getting updated soon? Please? *begs*
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
For Dan, he had went through a lot more than I had realize or he had let on. It's amazing to see how so much builds up for Dan to exist.
Zenchen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Entries not allowed:
Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
One or two liners.
MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your fanfiction violates rules one and five above for having a non-story first chapter and for allowing readers to request scenes. Thus, it is reportable. If you combine the first and second chapter, then the first violation will be fixed. If you edit your fic so that you do not allow requests, then your fic will be compliant.

ZC of Critics United
MyAibou chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Interesting. I like all the interactions with the different characters. I think the different realms and the concept of death in this universe could use some explanation. The bit about the Reality Gauntlet that you put in the end notes really needs to be part of the story. Even people who have read your other work could probably use a refresher. There were also several missing question marks after questions.

I like how Sam helped him back. Very nice. Very interesting piece.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Sam sure can do anything if she loves Danny this much. I admired her effort and getting him back home! At least he got home sooner!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Wow, Danielle has gone through much traumatizing moment. I'm glad her fighting spirit is back before Red came into the rescue! I remember how upset Red was when it came to searching his girl!