Reviews for An Undying Love
:-) Awesome job! :-) :-)
Maleclover123 chapter 24 . 9/21
Omg this story is amazing! Update soon please :D
scarlson31 chapter 24 . 9/17
Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you for another awesome chapter! I am STILL dying to know how this will go!
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 23 . 8/16
OMG You HAVE to continue this story and update!
scarlson31 chapter 23 . 4/1 I just came across this story. I just gotta know more! This, in my opinion, is a most original take on TMI. I can't wait to see where you take this, and I anxiously await the next chapter. Thanks for writing this! :)
I think they will trick the demon. Can we have another Clary POV?
mommysladybug chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I really liked this one as well xD I love the gang asking Alec if his boyfriend kept venom in his apartment xD hahaha. But, uh, yeah :) I really liked this one :) Can't wait for more :) Oh, I also really love the irony of them going to Hell xD because in this universe, they haven't yet xD haha, sorry, anyways... :)
mommysladybug chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Awe, Malec. Everyone thought Alec would hide, but he proved all you wrong! xD hahaha, uh this was really good, too :) My only criticism is that sometimes it was a little hard to tell who was speaking. But I really enjoyed this chapter :)
mommysladybug chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Awe :) I was almost in tears! Oh, by the angel xD This was amazing :) Can't wait to read more
mommysladybug chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
This was so good :) I loved reading this! I only saw a couple minor grammar things, but other than that, I love your ideas and I love this story xD
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
I really liked the story but the overall plot was not the best.
greekgirl317 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Oh, I'm so glad that your continuing the story! This was a great chapter, so much Clace and Malec in it. Plus, the whole scene with Mr. Platt was awesomely funny.
BellaEd chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Please finish the story...! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Please continue its a great story and once they finish the last book they will want to read a different story n theirs so few good stories on fan fiction xo
ravenspks chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Please continue ... love M/A relationship; this is a great story!