Reviews for The Best Revenge
Terrence Rogue chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
This is kind of awesome. Love the relationship between spike and Buffy, love that it's more than just the obsession and masochism that it became later in the show.

I look forward to seeing the rest of this!
Mystery reviewer chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
I love this story please please continue its amazing.
locardxchange chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Wow, you really don't like Angel much, do you? LOL Still loving your stories! Can't wait to read what else you come up with.
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Hoping an update is posted soon. Great story!
kyanaM chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
i want the story to coninue
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
How did I not find this before now?! This is amazing! I am in love with this story so bad I cant even explain it. I love how this is different from the other claim stories ive read and I am so on board with the Angel hating. Please keep the wonderfulness coming! Good luck and happy writing!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Yes Giles. Preach!
Spygrrl chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Go Giles! He definitely said what Angel needed to hear. Of course he wouldn't listen. I am very curious to what will happen to Angel if he pursues this path.
juggling chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
SO good Thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
SO glad you updated ! I was looking for some post new-year Spuffy and this is one of my favorite WIP. Thanks.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
He just won't give up will he? What is it going to take? Do they have to dust Angel to get him to see reason? Graham better come to his senses fast. Walsh is crazy and needs to be stopped and Riley is just delusional.
Vivi H88 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
haha, bully 4 u, angle face! *hurls poisonous potatoes at him*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love all your stories. I am loving cup of kindness and primeval?.. But please do not forget this one. Can not wait to see this story continue.
JPElles chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter. I think the initiative will be in for a lot more than they expect when they go after Spike and Buffy here. With Spike 100% on board with helping Buffy and her friends it should go better.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »