Reviews for The Best Revenge
Vivi H88 chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter :) omg love Anya! Can't wait till the next chapter XD
skullmunkey chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Oh my god. I'm so glad you updated this. I thought it was abandoned. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
I kinda really love Anya in this...
ladyecco chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Lmao got to love it when Anya is more than a side note character
valerie21601 chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
YEAH! A new chapter! Squeals of happiness!

I love how you're handling Anya, in this fic. I hated how they dumbed her down on the show, after S4. They didn't allow Anya to smarten up until of S7.

I thought it was pathetic of Angel to leave Buffy behind, turn human, send her away and then he actively purposely pursued the Shanshu Prophecy to become human, again. :(

I recall a Joss Whedon interview, he said when the Oracles said Buffy would live a longer life with him becoming a vampire again. They meant he could've gone back to Sunnydale and prevented her death, in order to close Glory's portal in S5, The Gift. But he didn't get what they were really saying and so didn't read between the lines of what they were saying.

LOL! In the long run, it worked out he didn't do it, in the long run, :)
nicci1244 chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Wohoo, I'm so glad to see you return to this, love it!
nrdhrd3 chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Anya is awesome!
Firewolfe chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
I love Anya in this story she rocks. She is also right Angel is a dangerous being.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Yeah Doyle isn't ever going to get through to him. Anya might have made an impression though! LOL
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
Wow! So exciting to see a new chapter of this story! Thank you for continuing
glitterywarlockmagic chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
This is probably the best Spuffy story I have ever read. You need to update it, I'm dying to find out what happens. you have a real talent with writing and I believe everyone who has read this story would want you to keep writing.
Klrands chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
I absolutely love this story! Is Forest going to have a bigger part? And will Joyce be more aware of the initiative? Will Angel ever get he's head out of his butt? I also really enjoy how well edited this story is! I don't think I saw a single grammatical error, and the plot flows really well! You truly have a gift! Please finish this story so I can have my answers! Thank you for coming up with this idea!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2015
I love the characters! Really good job with Giles. Is Dru going to play a more prominent part? And will Angel ever get his head put on right? I really really want to read more! It's such an interesting Idea I hope your muse comes quickly!
Svetocha chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Have you abandoned this story? Because if you have that's a damn shame.
MD4evaOLTL chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
I really miss updates on this great fic so much and know RL can get in the way of the creative process, but I would love to see another update soon:)
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »