Reviews for The Best Revenge
margueritedaisy chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
This story is fantastic! Giles' support of Spike over Angel is so satisfying, as is Joyce's giddy wedding planning with Buffy. Spike and Buffy are so happy in their new house. Can't wait to read more when you update!
margueritedaisy chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Very powerful chapter-a joy to read. The story is so engrossing so far.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Love this Fic! I enjoyed the slight crazy Willow bit and the Angel being the clueless git he is. I cannot wait until he gets the karmatic world-alterating' kick in the teeth and leaves with his tail between his legs.

I hope Riley and Maggie and the Initative gets "theirs" as well *Nasty Evil Willow smile*

Please update soon :)
nicci1244 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
I hope you keep writing this one. I have read all of your others and really enjoyed them but this one has a wonderful premise that I keep coming back to!
Ferris Ulf chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
*grins* Somehow, I just don't see that talk with Xander and Angel going over well.

Plus Anya will have a say !
Ferris Ulf chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I'm in love with Drusilla singing in their heads.
Haven't come across anything quite like this fic. Enjoying it.
mandigrrl chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
just found this. loving it! need more ;)
Selina Novella chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Maggie Walsh is a scary nutjob. She reminds me of Takano Miyo from Higurashi no naku koro ni, only a "college professor" instead of a "nurse".
Jane chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Just read through all you've posted, loved it. Really hope you regain your muse.
Peyton chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story and was very sad to see it wasn't on your poll. THIS is the story I would have voted for above all the others.
lambean chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
This story is amazing. You are a wonderful author. I can't wait for your next update.
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
They are so adorable. Definitely need to add in a sensual chapter and add in a bit more to the whole bite fetish C:
Soaringclaws chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Darn! Didn't realize it was a WIP! I loved the description of the bond and how it was used to make alliances. It's a unique twist that explains a lot of the typical claim fiction tropes.
goldseadragon chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
This story is fantastic, and I really love the idea of an older Initiative member being tired of the college nonsense. Though I have to admit I find Forrest much more of a hottie, Graham isn't too shabby! I hope you come back to this story when you have the chance.
Terrence Rogue chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
This is kind of awesome. Love the relationship between spike and Buffy, love that it's more than just the obsession and masochism that it became later in the show.

I look forward to seeing the rest of this!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »