Reviews for The Best Revenge
Mystery reviewer chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
I love this story please please continue its amazing.
locardxchange chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
Wow, you really don't like Angel much, do you? LOL Still loving your stories! Can't wait to read what else you come up with.
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Hoping an update is posted soon. Great story!
kyanaM chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
i want the story to coninue
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
How did I not find this before now?! This is amazing! I am in love with this story so bad I cant even explain it. I love how this is different from the other claim stories ive read and I am so on board with the Angel hating. Please keep the wonderfulness coming! Good luck and happy writing!
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Yes Giles. Preach!
Spygrrl chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
Go Giles! He definitely said what Angel needed to hear. Of course he wouldn't listen. I am very curious to what will happen to Angel if he pursues this path.
juggling chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
SO good Thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
SO glad you updated ! I was looking for some post new-year Spuffy and this is one of my favorite WIP. Thanks.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
He just won't give up will he? What is it going to take? Do they have to dust Angel to get him to see reason? Graham better come to his senses fast. Walsh is crazy and needs to be stopped and Riley is just delusional.
Vivi H88 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter :) can't wait till the next one
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
haha, bully 4 u, angle face! *hurls poisonous potatoes at him*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love all your stories. I am loving cup of kindness and primeval?.. But please do not forget this one. Can not wait to see this story continue.
JPElles chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Great chapter. I think the initiative will be in for a lot more than they expect when they go after Spike and Buffy here. With Spike 100% on board with helping Buffy and her friends it should go better.
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Firstly, I just want to say how much I am truly in love with this story! I love how you write the characters in your own way, but yet their actions still seem to generally fit with their cannon personalities as well. If I may, I would like to request that you further Graham's intrest in Joyce, as I could see that not only bing an interesting relationship (especially with your writing style and ideas) but also a huge help to the Scoobie gang when Adam and/or Riley finally go postal (which it seems like you are leaning towards). I was wondering, who would Giles ask to help bind Willow's powers and to help teach her how to use her powers responsibly, and also if you plan to still have Tarah being her friend and joining the group if Willow never goes to the magic meeting to meet her? I love Tarah's character and I hope you plan to bring her into the story in the future - especially as I would love to read your version of her raction to meeting Spike and learning he's a vampire! Lastly, I was SOO EXCITED to read that you are going to have Buffy and Spike have a real wedding and I hope you incude as much detail about that as you have the rest of your story so far. In other words, I would like to say a BIG thank you for a great read, and I can't wait to read more from you (hopefully soon)!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »