Reviews for The Best Revenge
juggling chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
ooooooo thanks for the update. Graham ? hummm... interesting... I like Joyce and Buffy together... Thanks again
valerie21601 chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
I admire how you can take an otherwise blip of a character and turn them into a full blown character like you did with Graham.

Wow! I can't believe I read 15 chapters in one setting but I did! Keep up on the great writing. I dearly hope you will be posting again soon on this and the other BtVS current stories your working on. Each one has been a treat to read.
valerie21601 chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Joyce is such a blast when she is done right.

I hope one day you will do a future story with Glory in it (maybe as a sequel to this story? wink wink) and Dawn instead of being Buffy's sister, she is her daughter and Spike is her dad. The Key made into a human baby. I can easily see where Spike would be a rare male who KNOWS what a woman goes through during pregnancy especially when LABOR hits since they can feel each others bodies so completely.

When I watched Spike and Dawn interact with each on the show, I always thought they were more like father and daughter than big brother and little sister.
valerie21601 chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
I really enjoy how you fill out Maggie Walsh, too many times she is simply glossed over in fanfics as a flat villain shown doing horrific things without ever showing how her mind works. I wonder how she was raised to believe what she does about HST/demons and vampires. Ever noticed how the way demons are treated at the Initiative, is the many ethnic/religious groups and governments use very similar logic and ways on getting rid of and justify torturing each other, by thinking of their victims as non-humans?

I enjoy how you give better understandable logical reasons for Riley's rage, insecurities and why he reacts to Buffy and Spike like he does, too often he is simply being a major league insecure, sexist jerk.
valerie21601 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Wow! I love how you make Anya so three dimensional in too many stories she is such a minor character, two dimensional character in far too many fanfics, who is only a sex addict and money obsessed ex-demon. Outside of the sex I never saw anything else Xander and Anya had in common or interacting like a close couple. In my eyes Xander always tried to make Anya behave the way he thought she should, a lot like Angel on some levels, when they were shown as a couple.

When I saw the Tabula Rasa episode, in my mind it made sense Anya and Giles would make a great couple in their own right. Anya has a very extensive knowledge and real experience of the demon world plus actually living through many world events too. Xander never acknowledged Anya killed several thousands more people than the entire Scourge of Europe and never felt any remorse about it in the show (unless I missed it).

I hope you keep growing Anya's character. It goes to show in the right writer's hands they can really make a minor 2-D couldn't care less character and turn them into full 3-D interesting personality, we care about.
DFect1ve chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Wow! Great story. I really love it. :)
Jhiz chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
SWEET!

I adore this story and feel tickled that you have given a new update for it.

Hmmm, like the take on Graham's age and thoughts. I enjoy his character. He really was a good guy (not like Forrest) so I love when he pops up in stories. i like your twist. Him developing something with Joyce... fun.

Spike calling himself a prat is funny too.

Thanks again!
randyzoopurple chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
so good
Joy chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Awwww! More! More! More! :D
Spygrrl chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
I love this interaction between Joyce and Buffy. It's always nice to see them having time together as mother and daughter.

I never thought about any of the Initiative members being much older playing young but it makes sense. I always liked Graham and am glad you have included him. Thanks for all of the recent updates.
Mystery Reviewer chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Yes an update. I love your story it is one of my favorites. Can't wait to read more.
omslagspapper chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
ugh riley whyyyy r u so creeeppppy blarf glurgh

it's weird/cute that graham likes buffy's mom haha
but unfortunate that riley is the cause

also spike is doing a good job being a house-vamp
Vivi H88 chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Great chapter :)
Hi chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
What will happen next please get more chapters soon. I really love this story will Rilley be expose I don't like or Angel at all.
katya123 chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
please please please update soon I really like the story so far
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »