Reviews for The Best Revenge
Slayerskey chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
I love it!
Spygrrl chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Just discovered your story and I love it. So incredibly unique. I have never read a take on "Something Blue" this different and original. Can't wait to read more.
HIddensoul1978 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
omslagspapper chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
haha are there many doorways in their lil mansion?
bowlingforvampires chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Nice development, however that little cliffhanger is naughty! I do like the Walsh character development as well as the inner workings of Willow's mind. She is crazy smart and powerful. Can't wait for your next installment!
mike13z50 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
This story just gets more complex and interesting. I like what you did with Willow in this chapter, and Maggie is getting interesting.
Cherry Targaryen chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This is wonderful. I really like the way their relationship is developing, and the way the various Scoobies are reacting. All very in line with what I see their characters to be. I'm glad Willow's seen sense, she had me very worried there for a minute or three.
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
There was something about this chapter I liked. I am kind of a sucker for horror or action movie exposition for some reason, maybe it hit that soft spot somehow.

I liked this line: "Those she avenges wouldn't begrudge her this."
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Pretty good settling chapter, I would have liked an extended period of peace after all the chaos, but this worked well as set up.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Another pretty good bit of chaos, the only thing that felt out of place was Spike's mirth, so I am just going to assume it was hysterical laughter.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This is a really good opening to a story. You did a great job of making me feel the chaos.
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
OMG I Love This Story
Can't Wait Until The Next Chapter
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

Dani
omslagspapper chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
haha excellent chapter! so much angel smackdown

also you've made me hungry for chinese food. mmm.
also, it's so nice when xander gets relatively cool with spike

sidebar: if anyone was going to take back the day, instead of spike wouldn't it perhaps have to be willow? since she did the spell? or maybe all three of them(buffy,spike,willow) would have to petition the ptb in order to get that day nixed. anyway, totally glad they're not doing that. :3
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »