Reviews for The Best Revenge
omslagspapper chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
There was no doubt Angelus had been a clod as a lover.
haha angel is always a clod angelus is like, maximum clod experience.

excellent spuffy sexytimez. v spicy. like one of those ghost peppers or something
JojoMRP chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I just found this story and I have to say that I'm absolutely loving it! You've taken such a unique take on it and it makes it all the more fascinating. I'm truly enjoying reading your story. Can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon?!
jenjenejami chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Me are a very talented writer! Please keep updating this story!
Slayerskey chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
I love it!
Spygrrl chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Just discovered your story and I love it. So incredibly unique. I have never read a take on "Something Blue" this different and original. Can't wait to read more.
HIddensoul1978 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Awesome chapter, I loved it.

omslagspapper chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
haha are there many doorways in their lil mansion?
bowlingforvampires chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Nice development, however that little cliffhanger is naughty! I do like the Walsh character development as well as the inner workings of Willow's mind. She is crazy smart and powerful. Can't wait for your next installment!
mike13z50 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
This story just gets more complex and interesting. I like what you did with Willow in this chapter, and Maggie is getting interesting.
Cherry Targaryen chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
This is wonderful. I really like the way their relationship is developing, and the way the various Scoobies are reacting. All very in line with what I see their characters to be. I'm glad Willow's seen sense, she had me very worried there for a minute or three.
cavemenftw chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
There was something about this chapter I liked. I am kind of a sucker for horror or action movie exposition for some reason, maybe it hit that soft spot somehow.

I liked this line: "Those she avenges wouldn't begrudge her this."
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Pretty good settling chapter, I would have liked an extended period of peace after all the chaos, but this worked well as set up.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Another pretty good bit of chaos, the only thing that felt out of place was Spike's mirth, so I am just going to assume it was hysterical laughter.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This is a really good opening to a story. You did a great job of making me feel the chaos.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »