Reviews for In Name Only
7235 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I want chapter 3! Please? It's really good and I'd LOVE to have more :D
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is amazing! Please continue! :) I love how you characterized Glen! I cannot wait to see what you do with Daryl! :) I think you should continue the trend of making Glenn blame everyone else with what happens! Him falling for Daryl should be either Daryl's fault or the bartender guy! Keep up the good work!
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
giggles. Wow. exciting! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
forgottheother1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is my second time reading this. Please, PLEASE update!
Child-1763 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I. Love. This. Story. So much! Lol great job
darkraven69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Just found your story. awesome job. Are you going to be update soon?
forgottheother1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I just read your story and I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Iridescent Twilight chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I adore this. I really love the voice you've given Glenn - exploring him a bit farther than we see in the show without straying too far from what we've seen. I can't wait for more.
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Seriously loving this story, its witty and its just great to read something revolving around the life of Glenn prior to the apocalypse- he's freaking awesome. I wonder when 'Judas' will pop his attractive self into the picture, update soon!
what evil lurks chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Ok now we're cookin. Bring on the Judas!
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow this is really good. I look forward to getting into the next chapter and finding out why Glen left Kiki's to go and work in The Bar of Desperate Doom.
Lioness32 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I would love it if you continued this! I have a weakness for this pairing as well so I hope you write more of it! :)
dar1ing chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ho yay for bringing me back to ffdotnet ;-) A Glenn that doesn't make me cringe. Thank youuuu.
Psmith73 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I agree with the other reviewers: this is absolutely great start! My compliments to your sense of humor! Thank you for writing this, I hope to see more. PM me if you would like a AO3 invite. I can give you the link. :)
Mei Ju chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow this is really a good start to the story. I hope you continue!