Reviews for And Really, It's No Surprise
gus chapter 1 . 10/6
please update are you okay
I really don't wanna sit here begging because that's annoying as hell but. e
callmeRy chapter 8 . 8/24
Its been 2 years since you updated but i still hope you will update again. Its too good a story to be left undone.
Crazy stalker chapter 8 . 8/17
I beg you please update PLEASE
Crazy stalker chapter 8 . 7/30
No seriously dude I'm going to claw my eyes out if you don't update you have no idea how many times I've read this
(Are you okay?)
This is outstanding and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Your story has me so enraptured and I can say that your writing absolutely has my attention.
anotherwriterblock chapter 8 . 6/17
Can u please updatemail I'm going to die if u don't please
Bruh where you at tho?
Gabe chapter 8 . 2/24
You said you were going to finish this fic... I feel like a needy kid, but I so wanna know how it ends...
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 8 . 2/20
oh my God... why did I do this to myself? Why did I read such a great - yet sad - story? Dude, my heart aches, I need an update, this story is genius
My life has no meaning :( Please oh please oh please continue please updat please say that you haven't given up. This story is to good to be given up on. Anxiously awaiting your next chapter
Piekarski chapter 8 . 2/11
Omg update this pleeeaaase!
bardenacappella chapter 8 . 1/3
This is SO GOOD. I'm heartbroken, this story is so sad. I feel so bad for Chloe, Beca should just tell her so she knows. I understand why she isn't telling her but it's making it worse for Chloe having absolutely no idea why Beca is cutting her out of her life just like that. I'm so sad that you haven't updated this in a year, I wish you didn't loose hope in this one cause it's too good to abandon. I hope you come back and update it one day soon! Please?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Please finish the story! It's so good. I had re read it multiple times. It's killing me! I need to know what happens. It's been a year and half. You said you'd never ditch a story...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Please update, I read this story months ago and I just re-read it again, this is by far one of the best fics and I really hope you can continue this.