Reviews for And Really, It's No Surprise
miisa chapter 8 . 8/6
This is probably the best bechloe fanfic I've read so please if you see this review please continue this story. !
briannalynn19 chapter 8 . 4/5
i just read this story and think its great but see you havent updated in a long time and was wondering if you were planning on finishing it?
Ti chapter 8 . 1/28
It's been 3 years. No cliff hangers. Please. You said you would finish it! :(
bxchloebeale chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
it's been years since you updated, I really hope nothing happened to you. I'm just gonna hold on to this tiny shred of hope that you will update eventually...
gus chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
please update are you okay
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
I really don't wanna sit here begging because that's annoying as hell but. e
callmeRy chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Its been 2 years since you updated but i still hope you will update again. Its too good a story to be left undone.
Crazy stalker chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
I beg you please update PLEASE
Crazy stalker chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
No seriously dude I'm going to claw my eyes out if you don't update you have no idea how many times I've read this
(Are you okay?)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
This is outstanding and I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Your story has me so enraptured and I can say that your writing absolutely has my attention.
anotherwriterblock chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Can u please updatemail I'm going to die if u don't please
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Bruh where you at tho?
Gabe chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
You said you were going to finish this fic... I feel like a needy kid, but I so wanna know how it ends...
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
oh my God... why did I do this to myself? Why did I read such a great - yet sad - story? Dude, my heart aches, I need an update, this story is genius
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
My life has no meaning :( Please oh please oh please continue please updat please say that you haven't given up. This story is to good to be given up on. Anxiously awaiting your next chapter