Reviews for Merlin - Season 6
I need ans chapter 55 . 3/27
Is dis d real movie or wat
I can't believe you're just going to leave us hanging :(
Guest chapter 55 . 11/12/2015
I'm realizing there's a commonness to a lot of these
stories- they're incomplete! Just like this one.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
Type your review intrestine
mizzymel chapter 55 . 5/26/2015
Oh Boy. I just found your S5 and S6 fics and I just realized you haven't finished this and it hasn't been updated since 2013. Are you planning on finishing this?
Doberler chapter 55 . 4/16/2015
I'm sorry you didn't finish this. I really liked your vision. I didn't read any comments but from your last Author's Note, I gather that you may have been discouraged by some reviews. I understand if this was so, but I hope you think of those of us who appreciated your fiction enough to read its entirety and then only to be disappointed that it isn't incomplete in the end. Even though you gave the end of the story away, (yes, I was upset that Arthur had died young still) I hope you will consider completing it so that we can see how it ends the way you envision it. I will follow this story and wait. And I'd love to read Season 7.
tina wambui chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
I like it
Jade of Purple chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
Sweet chapter. Love the trailers you made for the story. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Am starting to love this...wait no its stupid...i think i have to talk to my self...its freaking aweasome(i was just kiding)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
Ur story is wonkin and stupid
Guest chapter 55 . 9/12/2014
Pls don't start writing the story how other ppl want it to go, bc your version is freaking awesome. Don't change a thing, & please no vampires & werewolves. Leave that crap for twilight.
Oscar chapter 53 . 7/22/2014
Loving your story can't wait till you finish
Katrina chapter 55 . 7/22/2014
Hi loving your story's when is your next update going to be I really want to know what is going to happen
Guest chapter 55 . 7/2/2014
Wow awesome writing , thank you for explaining a few things that the writers of Merlin leave out. I truly hope we will have more of this, it really do help somewhat since the potential season six of the Merlin series never materialized. You really do have an excellent imagination. I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing writing,I enjoy reading this episode of Merlin in story form. This truly rival the real story, can't wait for episode 2.