Reviews for Merlin - Season 6
Doberler chapter 55 . 4/16
I'm sorry you didn't finish this. I really liked your vision. I didn't read any comments but from your last Author's Note, I gather that you may have been discouraged by some reviews. I understand if this was so, but I hope you think of those of us who appreciated your fiction enough to read its entirety and then only to be disappointed that it isn't incomplete in the end. Even though you gave the end of the story away, (yes, I was upset that Arthur had died young still) I hope you will consider completing it so that we can see how it ends the way you envision it. I will follow this story and wait. And I'd love to read Season 7.
tina wambui chapter 7 . 3/1
I like it
Jade of Purple chapter 18 . 1/24
Sweet chapter. Love the trailers you made for the story. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Am starting to love this...wait no its stupid...i think i have to talk to my self...its freaking aweasome(i was just kiding)
Guest chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
Ur story is wonkin and stupid
Guest chapter 55 . 9/12/2014
Pls don't start writing the story how other ppl want it to go, bc your version is freaking awesome. Don't change a thing, & please no vampires & werewolves. Leave that crap for twilight.
Oscar chapter 53 . 7/22/2014
Loving your story can't wait till you finish
Katrina chapter 55 . 7/22/2014
Hi loving your story's when is your next update going to be I really want to know what is going to happen
Guest chapter 55 . 7/2/2014
Wow awesome writing , thank you for explaining a few things that the writers of Merlin leave out. I truly hope we will have more of this, it really do help somewhat since the potential season six of the Merlin series never materialized. You really do have an excellent imagination. I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing writing,I enjoy reading this episode of Merlin in story form. This truly rival the real story, can't wait for episode 2.
eliza chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i love you
Guest chapter 55 . 6/14/2014
pls we need you
to continue nd be fast in writting the next chapter also a big kudos 2 u we realy enjoy it so far and am also greeting you for the job welldone you are also trying in your writtin thanks this from racheal
Linorien chapter 55 . 6/10/2014
Wait no! That's all you have written? I know you have more buried on your computer. Very well. I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope that since it is now summer you will have time to return to your beautiful story.
Oloye chapter 55 . 5/6/2014