Reviews for VS601 - Departure
Ringelsocke chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AHHH! Please write a second chapter for the EFC: V6 thing.

It's so well written and I like to know how Liam gets out of the attack. :-)
paige chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Why you have stoped writing this story because i love this story and i cant wait what will happen next especially Yulyn. What will happen Yulyn?
Kat chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Interesting Story...I hope you can finish it soon.
airaloki chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
you leave us hanging for SIX MONTHS with an ending like that?
elfgirl43 chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
love it so much more! oh and is this going to be a L/R?
Taya chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Hihi, Jamieson, it's Taya and Liam... _ Told you I was on FFN.

Anyway, great chapter. As I said in the page, do send 'em to me via my Hotmail addy: for HTML conversion for PS. And also in the page (y'know, "Paging Jamieson"? In case your denseness carried over to here... LOL!), I told you about EFCVS6. I still haven't had any response from the guy I talked to, but I'll e-mail him again and when I find his addy, I'll give it to you so if you're interested... _

Other than that, you'd better get the next ep up! Liam says so! _

Luv, Taya and Liam
skieswideopen chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Nice start! I like the way you're carrying on from where the series left off. The characters really ring true.
Badboo chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
ooohhh. Nice first episode. Like the idea since no one at Atlantis or Alliance will take up the gaunlet. Great cliffhanger. Should bring back viewers "for next week's new episode!" Or in this case, readers. I you can keep the momentum going please keep the eps coming.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
This is good. Doing a season 6 is a great idea and your off to excellent start. i cabn't wait for the next part.

(PS: bring back Lilli)
Rachel chapter 2 . 8/18/2002
I think you are on to something! I was hoping that there was someone out there that was going to try to take this aproach. I was even seriously thinking of doing it myself. I thought that the way season 5 ended just wasn't fair. And I think you are at a good start. I would like to make a few suggestions. I few ideas that I had of my own. But I don't want to post them here, so give me an e-mail if you are interested in my sharing of thoughts. Good luck!
Jumper Prime chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Oh my! What's wrong with Yulyn? Whatever it is, it must be serious for the kid to even be considering sucking out Liam's life force.

Oh, BTW, you probably should've put a "To Be Continued" line at the end of this "episode" since that's what a TV show would have put when an episode ended with one of the main characters in imminent danger.