Reviews for Darkness and Hope
hnh058513 chapter 3 . 9/4
is it misaki's quincy cross/
isis424 chapter 6 . 8/15
LOVE MORE!
kj4c0ry chapter 6 . 8/13
Please continue this story! Honestly, give Chad chikorita, cause it stays cute throughout, and only is turtwig really cute out of its forms. And can you imagine him turning it into a powerhouse of cuteness?
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 8/7
More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, MORE! I love this one!
I thought you you would give Uryu a healing Pokemon like Chansey, to help with the hospital his dad works at, but Abra having Psychic powers would also help them. Although now, the best Pokemon for him would definitely be Decidueye, since it's an excellent archer, and he's a Quincy. For Chad, you could give him any cute Pokemon and run away with it, or maybe a fighting Pokemon like Machop for him to train with? Yoruichi? Any cat Pokemon, namely Purloin, which is the closest I can think of to a black cat Pokemon. Anyways, AWESOME STORY! It's a shame you stopped updating it.
IgnisFelicis chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Or he could get something like that parrot from their beginning of the series.
Poor Ichigo finally getting some kind of it. Canby wait for you to continue!
So lighthearted and cheery :-) Ideal for the dreary November weather.
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Fun times, fun times.
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Too much exposition here. Doesn't sounds natural at all. Also, I was not aware that Tatsuki trained with Yoruichi... When exactly did that happened?
Mernom chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
This is getting quite good.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Well, for some reason this just clicks. Guess I need some calm stuff for a while... Maybe I should catch up to high school DxD? Anyway, this fits my bill perfectly right now.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Fun times, fun times.
Mernom chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
This is getting quite good.
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wishfull-star chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
this story is awesome and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)