Reviews for Darkness and Hope
I thought you you would give Uryu a healing Pokemon like Chansey, to help with the hospital his dad works at, but Abra having Psychic powers would also help them. Although now, the best Pokemon for him would definitely be Decidueye, since it's an excellent archer, and he's a Quincy. For Chad, you could give him any cute Pokemon and run away with it, or maybe a fighting Pokemon like Machop for him to train with? Yoruichi? Any cat Pokemon, namely Purloin, which is the closest I can think of to a black cat Pokemon. Anyways, AWESOME STORY! It's a shame you stopped updating it.
IgnisFelicis chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Or he could get something like that parrot from their beginning of the series.
Poor Ichigo finally getting some kind of it. Canby wait for you to continue!
So lighthearted and cheery :-) Ideal for the dreary November weather.
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Fun times, fun times.
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Too much exposition here. Doesn't sounds natural at all. Also, I was not aware that Tatsuki trained with Yoruichi... When exactly did that happened?
Mernom chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
This is getting quite good.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Well, for some reason this just clicks. Guess I need some calm stuff for a while... Maybe I should catch up to high school DxD? Anyway, this fits my bill perfectly right now.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Fun times, fun times.
Mernom chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
This is getting quite good.
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wishfull-star chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
this story is awesome and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
HOnestly? I think Chad would do best with a Mild Mannered Scyther. True, most Scyther are temperamental, but if you take personality into account, add in a strange ability, and OP the Scyther to the point that it can't control itself in a fight, and you've got a pair that doesn't exactly want to fight. Chad, however, knows Control.

That Capital "C" was intentional. They'd have some fun learning to control their own power.
manapohaku2 chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I think Chad would like a sperrow.
dwl3950 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
i think chad would like chespin better
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2015