Reviews for Bridges
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
this is really good
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
I find the 2 day transformation from uni student to marksman/battlefield strategist/master biotic thing a bit annoying and swords are a pet peeve of mine but this is alright.
Pietersielie chapter 26 . 4/23/2016
Highly entertaining reading, even if Ivan is a bit Marty Stu-ish. It is a pity that the story has ended with a hundred and fifty chapters still unwritten.
IansInsane chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Holy fuck!
Straight in there!
BioshockerN7 chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
This is amazing.
I have no idea what else to say, just amazing.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 26 . 1/19/2015
I like the slowed down pace, and as always great character interactions. Looking forward to seeing more.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
Wow... hot... just wow
Byakugan789 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
could take the crystals out for a spin again. Grab Ivans movies and search them for something important and 'critical'.

Still, I'm far more interested in seeing you continue Enemy returns. Now THAT was a brilliant story.
Byakugan789 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
I don't suppose any of those boxes you took from Sarens stooges at the landing site included the commanders unmentionables on ice?
Byakugan789 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Edit out the creepy from the last scene of last chapter? There are plenty of ways you can be dastardly, but that was honestly just sick.
Byakugan789 chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
You're a creepy little fuck, you know that?

Ah well. Aside from your extradark plot twist which makes me thing you were having a REALLY bad time when you wrote this, it's been interesting to read.
Byakugan789 chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Ouch indeed.
Septon chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
The Squirrel aproves of this fic.
What can I say ? I love a good SI style fic.
I am specially loving how AU you have gone with somethings, it is just great.
Looking forward for more.

-Sept/Squirrel
Tombwire chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
That was an interesting way to handle virmire, I like it, the level of lemon seem sa bit out of considering the atmosphere in pevious chapters though.
el mano chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Your story is amazing, im surprised you don't get more reviews, please continue! I'll continue reading