Reviews for Bridges
BioshockerN7 chapter 26 . 2/2
This is amazing.
I have no idea what else to say, just amazing.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 26 . 1/19
I like the slowed down pace, and as always great character interactions. Looking forward to seeing more.
Tacitus Shadowrunner chapter 25 . 1/19
Wow... hot... just wow
Byakugan789 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
could take the crystals out for a spin again. Grab Ivans movies and search them for something important and 'critical'.

Still, I'm far more interested in seeing you continue Enemy returns. Now THAT was a brilliant story.
Byakugan789 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
I don't suppose any of those boxes you took from Sarens stooges at the landing site included the commanders unmentionables on ice?
Byakugan789 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Edit out the creepy from the last scene of last chapter? There are plenty of ways you can be dastardly, but that was honestly just sick.
Byakugan789 chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
You're a creepy little fuck, you know that?

Ah well. Aside from your extradark plot twist which makes me thing you were having a REALLY bad time when you wrote this, it's been interesting to read.
Byakugan789 chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Ouch indeed.
Septon chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
The Squirrel aproves of this fic.
What can I say ? I love a good SI style fic.
I am specially loving how AU you have gone with somethings, it is just great.
Looking forward for more.

-Sept/Squirrel
Tombwire chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
That was an interesting way to handle virmire, I like it, the level of lemon seem sa bit out of considering the atmosphere in pevious chapters though.
el mano chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Your story is amazing, im surprised you don't get more reviews, please continue! I'll continue reading
TheMysticalFett chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Definitely liked this chapter, and like the closeness of the relationship that Ivan and Cesca now share. Kind of interested to what happened with the Shepard clones as well as the cute little baby Krogan. Great job on the intimate moments, and I can't wait to see where the story winds its way to. Rock on job Author, and till next chapter, TMF out.
Silver Wolfos chapter 25 . 8/26/2014
I'll admit, when I first started this story and saw "Rachni Queen" in the character tags, I was quite befuddled, but having completed the reading all the way up to your (as of now) 25 chapters of awesomeness, I wouldn't have it any other way. This story has quickly become one of my favorite Mass Effect SI's on . Kudos to you and how you included the Rachni Queen.

I look forward to future updates.
Peace
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Learn biotic charge post haste, then you can go anime with that sword trick. And if the geth learn? Add in biotic pulls throws and nova mid flight. Only thing that should stop you then is a suicide bomber and that shoud be a pretty distinctive platform.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Well talk about a dumbshit thing to do... Launch him into the air, faster, smarter, safer and more reactionary than a slow charge and block.