Reviews for Happy Noises
little-miss-multifandom chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh god this is perfect. That line when Castiel tells Dean to pray. I don't even know what to do. This story broke me it was so great. I can't even. I don't- I mean- Um, I don't normally reveiw 'these kinds of stories' but I thought I should tell you how good it was.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is the best thing I read in my entire life. I'm still thinking about it! I'm going to go read it again..
Otex chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
:D This was an intense and fantastic story.
whydowematter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
GOOD LORD I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
drjamband chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
"Every time you touched yourself, you called my name," Castiel growled, thrusting in emphasis. Dean was so lost in what he was feeling he had to focus on each word. "You prayed to me, Dean," the angel roared, "pray to me now!"

shit that was hot. well done!
Horus.Potter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Mucho gusto!

You write very well and you did a nice job setting up the story; keeping it realistic but also very smutty and fun.

I look forward to reading more by you :D
fantasy elf queen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
A lot of authors have trouble blending the two ends of the spectrum of writing, one of eloquence and the stuff you see in novels, the other pure smut. You did a really good job combining the two, you had a good writing style and I thought you portrayed Dean's personality perfectly. I might also add that the sex scene was one of the best I've read. I'm looking forward to seeing more stories you post on here!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
so smexy
no-regrets92 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
wow this was really hot! Typically Cas trying to understand haha :D
Maybaby34 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
"You prayed to me, Dean," the angel roared, "pray to me now!" Okay, just scrape me off the floor now. LOL Awesome story...loved it! :)
Mistress Whimsy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG! The beginning was hilarious (happy noises, lol!) and the second part was so very, very hot. It was a lot lighter than the Dean/Cas fics I usually read, too, that was a nice change. Your Cas was spot on, and isn't it fun to make him swear? lol. _