Reviews for Dominion
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
OMG... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY!
Swurve chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Weird but interesting
leni18 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
So so happy you're back with this! I loved the premise in the fist chapter and I really wanted to know how this is going to continue! So it's a bit like genie in a bottle, only that Bonnie is wearing Damon's ring and has to obey him? But they're also bound till death so when he is hurting she is, too, and vice versa. This is so cool, I've never read anything like it. Oh and congrats on your degree and I do believe Bamon is canon, now the writers just have to not mess it up. Looking forward to the next chap, thanks for updating ;)
dramaqueen452 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I'm absolutely already inlove with this. Its different from all the new Bamon fanfics that are out there at the moment. will admit that I got lost on the 2nd half of first chapter but loved 2nd chapter. Cant wait to see where you are taking this
NonTimetisMessor chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I love the first chapter a lot. Not only did you show Bonnie being looney tunes but also whatever drug Silas gave her in the bathroom just made everything she was experiencing into one giant clusterfuck. Crack is wack. Good lord now she is bonded to Damon, that is going to be a bag full of cats situation. Perhaps even worse than the sire bond thing with Elena. Katherine Lite is always good for some laughs.
Cici G chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I must say I'm hooked and look forward to more. And congrats on earning your degree.
Silent-Reader-220 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Ohh shooot ! I love this ! Great story ! :)
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Oh i hope silas or bonnie killed elena
Alexis chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Love
boomkarakaraka05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
the start of the story is quite well done up to the camera flash but after that it's complicated and a bit of lost. is she married and a vampire at the sametime or its just one of her unstable mind tricks? if they married you did a great job!
aristar84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great writing! I'm very intrigued to read what happens next. Hope you will return with a 2nd chapter!
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'm super excited about this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
butterfly1221 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Interesting enough for me to stick around to see what's gonna happen. Update soon. Good writing. KISSES
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Can't wait for more!
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Amazing! And extremely well written. The first half was great. I ddnt really understand the 2nd half but hopefully it all comes together in the 2nd chapter. I got lost after Bonnie fainted. Lol but really interesting stuff. I'm excited to read more.

Great start. I hail ur AWESOMNESS! Pls updatey soon!