Reviews for Neglected
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow nice poor Tony but still nice.
crimeshowfanatic15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Really good. I love convos between Tony and Gibbs.
Lillyia chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really loved it gr8 tag to chasing ghosts, can't wait for berlin
DS2010 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
kind of like tony going off, sometimes he just bottles things up to much and then when he explodes it is not pretty.
kkirkl chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love it!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
WHOO. Look who's here :D

After forever! How many centuries has it been, exactly?

I just thought I should drop by and tell you I like this :P you already know that, but let me put it into review form!

(And yes, it's the coffee.)

"He hurries down the steps and heads straight for the bottle, needing fire in his veins before he can even begin to talk." GUH. And by the way, smelling of cheap Thai food and weak beer. That could only mean he was either kissing Ziva or consuming those, and since I highly doubt he was kissing Ziva, it could only mean he tried to forget what Ziva did to him by drowning himself in the other thing Ziva did. The irony is so priceless it almost makes me cry.

"Why... do I always get left behind?" Why :( I mean, he doesn't always get left behind, but he believes it and it kills me. This is low-self-esteem Tony all over again, brought to the surface because Ziva told McGee before him. This is so sad :( Because I understand why Ziva and McGee both did what they did, but it kills me that it's having such an effect on Tony. He really loves Ziva, doesn't he?

And then the breakdown :O TONY'S BREAKDOWN. I just ... halp! *Holds Tony* I just need him to be okay!

He'll be okay, right?

Everything's not lost between them - him and Ziva, I mean - right?

-Sophie
fruitsonaplane chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
that was sooo raw and soooo real
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Thank you sooo much! It was beautiful! Same Tony's pain was so evident and I thought the new post-elevator them would be different, but this idea that she did it to protect him was amazing! Thanks again!:)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I am so with you! Hope it goes this way!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I'm so glad you wrote this story to address how hurt Tony must've felt when he realized how Ziva went to McGee before him and they both left him in the dark. I can totally see him going to Gibbs with his grievances like this. You write their voices so well. I just hope T & Z can patch things up in Berlin.
BingQing chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Yea, I was quite disappointed with that episode too, and didn't care for the director's filming style as much. But great tag :)
alexindigo chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved it actually. Tony's hurt was evident in the episode and I don't know which hurt him more, that she didn't tell him or that she went to McGee. I felt like it was much the same as Ziva calling Tony 'dead weight' in last season's episode with Monique and Cartagena. Other than protecting Tony, I also think that Ziva has very fixed ideas about what and how she's going to be going after Bodnar. This is the guy that murdered her father, Jackie and attempted to kill her. So really, knowing Ziva, any sort of revenge will probably result in her getting hurt or possibly killed which would explain why she's distancing herself from him. As much I loathe to admit it, Tony's previous doubts over Ziva's intentions (the Rivkin arc) could also be a factor, if I'm being brutally honest. She's not only protecting him but herself too. He didn't trust her then and he didn't trust her now either. Given his hot-and-cold behaviour, I really wouldn't blame Ziva for not including him. And unlike McGee, he wouldn't have contributed anything other than doubts and warnings instead of support imo. I hope the show does go into this a bit considering they've been thrown together, overseas, away from the team and Gibbs.

I liked it here that he went to Gibbs to vent and that his anger really was at McGee and not Ziva. I suppose on some level he expected it from her ever since that exchange in the synagogue. I can see Gibbs doing something like that though I really I miss the Gibbs/Ziva dynamic this season. He has been there for Tony, Tim, Abby and Ducky but I miss the intense scenes they used to share.

Anyway, thank you for sharing. Look forward to reading more from you. :)
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Good story
gibblette chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I felt this/his angst during the ep. It made me furious how crappy she treats him. Your twist on explanation is charitable, more charitable than she deserves, but good job on it. The expanded issue I think it would be worth addressing in another chapter though is between Tony and Gibbs to explore why Gibbs was so willing to send Tony again by giving him permission to go knowing how his sending Tony to stay on it during the secretive Ziva arc turned out with rogue Rivkin ... with Ziva pulling a gun on him and asking Gibbs to kick him off the team. I'd like to see Gibbs explain to him why he played this round the same with Tony. He knew he could be sacrificing Tony again to her secretive choices and ramifications. Did he care at all considering the ramifications of the last time?
mbj chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow! Didn't hate it, loved it! I wanted to cry when Tony walked in that room & McGee walked out. Your story was perfectly in character & this should have been written in to the episode. Thanks!