Reviews for The first queen
kouga's older woman chapter 25 . 7/3
Hope the battle is over quickly
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 25 . 6/30
Omg this is so good.I Hohoho! Omo! Cool,I love this story and i can't wait to see where you go from here that story.I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Peacelovefairy chapter 25 . 6/30
Nice
Mireads chapter 25 . 6/29
Loved it
Mireads chapter 24 . 6/29
Loved the update
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 24 . 6/28
Omg, omg, omg The chapter is great! Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!I hope you update really soon. !I can't wait to read update soon! :)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 23 . 6/28
OMG :) I love it soooooo much!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 23 . 6/27
This chapter was scary, sad and bit frightening!

I can only hope the girl is not a spy sent by Edward or Victoria to aid in the downfall of the Volturi!

I also hope Noctis has more information and perhaps know if the girl is a spy or is true to her word!

HappyWriting!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 9 . 6/23
WOW! You did an excellent job writing your first sex scene!
Sarahburch chapter 22 . 5/22
Plz update
natashar chapter 22 . 5/16
Can't wait For more
Hay happy late 10th anniversary of the story
FabPezBerry78 chapter 22 . 4/11
welcome back see you soon
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 4/10
oh no I hope that Bella is going to be okay, and I wonder who grabbed her. I hope that her daughter is going to be safe and okay for her trip to keep her safe.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 22 . 4/10
So happy to hear from you!

This story and it's theme, plot and anything else I can't think of at the moment is one of my all time favorites!

I'm grateful you haven't given up on it! After KStew and RPatt's split, I had hard time wit B/E stories. There was so much hate an vindictiveness out there I almost quit FF. Then I found stories where Bella was paired with Jasper and sometimes Caius. Those stories save me and my love for Fan Fiction!

So Thank You for not quitting!