Reviews for Burning Desire
Dreaming-Paradise chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I like Wildfire he's a lot like my chara Siara (Right now she nice but she's soon gonna be evil and wanting 2 kill every1 she meets) her power,well future power,is Ice not Fire..anyway great chap!
anonymous13 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
What a wonderful conclusion! I thought it was interesting seeing Wildfire acting all sympathetic towards her, only to turn evil and violent again after Mheetu's arrival. I also liked Chumvi's part:

"Hah!" Chumvi said as he walked into the clearing with Sora and Tama. "Bulls-eye!"

"Ow..." Wildfire said as he slowly stood up again, "You'll pay for that..."

"I don't think so." Chumvi said as he hit Wildfire with another blast of magic. He kept hitting Wildfire until he was sure he wasn't getting back up.

I wonder who Wildfire will recruit to help him burn the savannah? Well, I eagerly look forward to Battle in the Badlands!
snheetah chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It's over? Aww man, but I cannot wait for the next story! Ooh, Wildfire is getting steamy by the second. I wonder who his little sidekick would be. At least the cubs saved Tora from him and I hope that she's going to get better soon too. Well, update soon! :D
Greg M 94 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Wildfire's back... With a vengeance! He must be immortal. Anyway, let's hope Tora makes a full recovery, and "Battle in the Badlands" is next. Yay!
ThatPersonYouMightKnow chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This was quite a violent story. I really enjoyed Wildfire in this one. He was eviller than ever - and he just keeps getting worse! The decision to make his powers even stronger was genius. And if he gets someone to help him, then I can't begin to imagine how dangerous he will become. I eagerly await your next story!
yeti1995 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
So Tora finally gave in... I gotta admit I would have given up a lot earlier if I was in her place... Wildfire is a creep! I wonder how she'll distract him... That should be interesting... Its gonna take both Simba and Nala to keep Mheetu from jumping out though... The next chapter should be interesting! I see a lot of things happening here!
anonymous13 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Another great chapter for a great story! This bit was pretty funny:

Haiba said, "I don't want to die before kissing one of you."

"Then you'll be immortal." Nala told him.

I liked the continued interaction between Wildfire and Tora. Well, I look forward to tomorrow's exciting conclusion!
snheetah chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Aggghhh! Cliffhanger! Poor Tora...I hate that she's getting all of thjs abuse from this little monster. All the abuse is a good plot but I feel bad for Tora. Good thing that her friends found her but I'm anticipating to read what's going to happen next to Tora and Wildfire...my prediction is that Mheetu woukd probably jump down his throat. Love to see that! Can't wait!
Greg M 94 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Well, they've found Tama, thank God. And it's a perfect ambush point! Hopefully, they can kill him. I eagerly await the next update!
Greg M 94 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Great chapter! I don't want to imagine what Wildfire will do to Tama. That line was so chilling...
anonymous13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Yet another great chapter! I'm back home from my vacation by the way, so we no longer have to worry about all that. I would definitely say that Wildfire's softer side is gone, now that he has resorted to scratching Tora and hitting her with rocks. I really liked the scene with the hyenas as well, as it was really funny and interesting. This part in particular stood out:

"Don't mention it." Banzai said as the cubs started walking away. The trio watched until the cubs were gone.

"This bein' nice thing is weird." Banzai said, "I'm not used to it."

"Get over it, dummy." Shenzi said, "If we screw up, the king will have our heads. It'll be best for the clan if we stay out of trouble."

"I suppose..." Banzai said, "But it still sucks..."

I guess they have no reason to be evil, since their former master Scar is seemingly dead. But, Kivuli killed him in the series finale, and everyone else Kivuli killed came back to life when the dark spirit was destroyed. Does this extend to Scar? Regardless, I think the cubs will have to work out their current situation first. Haiba will have a tough time getting out of that lava pit! Looking forward to the next chapter!
snheetah chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Poor Tora, but I like how she's handling the situation...even though she's getting hurt poor thing. I loved it that the hyenas were mentioned here and laughed at the part where Banzai is not even used into being the nice guy. Keep on trying Banzai and you'll get used it. I hope you update soon! :D
Greg M 94 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Great chapter! "I'll be back later..." So chilling, eh?
yeti1995 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I thought Wildfire's soft side was a bit creepy. But it was kind of refreshing... So he is a bit normal eh? I feel its all gonna change.. I see a lot of tension between him and mheetu later on. We know how protective he is of her. That'll be fun to read! Wildfire is a great villain though.. His powers are really cool! I'm pretty sure we're gonna see a lot of him in this series.
snheetah chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Wonderful chapter! Let's hope that the ang finds Tora soon. Though I do find Wildfire's liking for her a little cute, regardless that he's a villain but I would love to see Mheetu's reaction when he sees who it really is! It's gonna get heated! Please update soon :D