Reviews for Memories of Frost
LanternLover23 chapter 6 . 5/30
*hugs you so hard you can barely breathe*
LanternLover23 chapter 5 . 5/30
God I AM LOVING THIS! Iovd stories like these!
LanternLover23 chapter 2 . 5/30
Question to anyone who sees this review: Do you believe on the guardians! Because I swear on my life no matter old I get, I'm goong to keep believing in them. And I'll try to knock some sense into anyone who doesn't!
Ur fan chapter 6 . 4/23
I really liked this. I hope Jack didn't really have to go trough that much mizery in his immortal life. He is too likable and whenever I imagine him being sad my heart breaks. Love your writing. may inspiration be always at your disposal.
Ur fan
SecretSkrill chapter 6 . 4/2
Awww! That was a cute story! I was always wondering how the Guardians would react if they knew the truth about Jack... now I know!
Zyenna chapter 6 . 3/31
This is awesome! I can't wait to read the rewrite.
Sophia Linn chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
love the intro ;D
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
I'm guessing that Pookas and chocolate don't mix?
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Just so you know, baka is spelled with a "k"
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
How do you pronounce Leecey?
Quill chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
An amazing piece of writing, although I'm really annoyed at the tiny part of me which is complaining the end was an anti-climax. SHUT UP little piece of me and stop being so PICKY! thanks for writing/typing, this really is one of my favourites.
GriffinFlare chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Yeah, the family feeling feels best for me to, but sandys moreof a brother and bunnys always reminded me of a very easily to tease uncle :D
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
this was AMAZING.
I've reread it (and cried each time) like 5 times... in a row!
Fantastic! Total Rockets! Better than Bananas! Rainbowtastic! Brilliant! Wonderful! Molto Bene!
49478 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
daisuki desu ne, nihongo o hanashimasu ka?
sauara chapter 4 . 4/3/2014