Reviews for Enigma
funkyunicorn124 chapter 8 . 6/7
why is Gray evil here? I was hoping for a bro-ship!
funkyunicorn124 chapter 8 . 6/7
why is Gray evil here? I was hoping for a bro-ship!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
My guess is either Natsu or Gajeel is also a 'vampire' meaning he bit Levy since ya know... Gale and everything... OR it's just Natsu!
1Eren1 chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING! I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY WORDS!WOW THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC
Plumerietta chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
They relationship is so fugged up
Plumerietta chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Im so fucking pissed that Natsu had the nerve to go rape a random street woman and come back home to hide secrets from his girlfriend and fuck her like there no tomorrow.

*Sobs and rocks in corner* So much STD’s…So much STD’s..
Plumerietta chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Well.
That certainly just happened.

I enjoyed that.
I hope something happens next chapter where they hide the body, or call the police and somehow keep Natsu out of prison.
Cosette chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Oh my godI'm so happy - I can't believe you this chapter! Holy damn, it's Gajeel, right?! Say I'm right! Please, oh my god because of this he might see Natsu's son and then tell him. Oh my god! Wait do you already have it done- I can't wait to read it!
Twishadowhunter chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
Great job :)
person2238 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO A FLAME! STITCHES! LOVE THIS!
Ereka Daniels chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
No matter how many times i read it...i never get bored...the story is sooooo good!
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Aw and Lucy just had a shower
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
I hate Lisanna too. I mean character wise she's alright but she is a major threat to my ship. Like the sea monster beneath the Pearl (Pirates of the Caribbean reference. No? Okay.)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Oh shit...Lucy got no protection now. No matter how strong Natsu gets Gray can still beat his ass.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Interesting adding Gray maybe mixing in Juvia would be interesting good so far!