Reviews for Fifty Shades Complete Part 2
Jennie Theoharis chapter 10 . 7/29
I got it and appreciated how tastefully you did it.
Cbaylor chapter 76 . 1/25
Good storyline. Can't wait for more. I would like to see some more drama though.
bmckenzie chapter 76 . 12/1/2015
OMG! I love how you developed this continued story of Ana & Christian. You have continued to explain more of the depths of his suffering and how his need for Ana is a soothing for him. Theirs is a great love story. I also like that you have introduced a few clues to wet our appetite so that we can look forward to Part 3.
bmckenzie chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Well this was an unexpected twist! You allowed them to comfort each other as only they can.
Islandgirl4evR chapter 62 . 10/29/2015
Lol & that was really priceless.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2015
I absolutely love your stories. Why did you make Teds eyes grey instead of blue ? Thank you for writing these stories and can't wait for more to come
Theo4evers chapter 49 . 8/12/2015
It's 5:23 am where I am and I'm finding it difficult to stop reading thanks for such an amazing story it's hard to find a M rated fanfiction with a decent storyline these days Soo thanks for the good read
HpRocks chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
I find it a little unsavoury that people who are as concerned as these characters are about the wellbeing of their child would deliberately choose to have sex with their baby in the same room! I'm assuming since they like to read up about all things "baby" they'd know that a child's brain records all events and activities in his/her subconscious and the first year is VERY crucial to their cognitive development. So even if Teddy doesn't know what they're doing, the sounds etc. they make ARE having an impact on him. So much for shielding him and NOT scarring him for life : / He probably won't remember yes, BUT, it's still there and I think there's a law against having sex with babies in the same room for a reason. I mean if a couple is poor n doesn't have a choice, or are limited in any way, then i understand that you'd keep the baby in the same room as you. BUT they're freaking millionaires, have a SUITE booked and STILL do that?

I admit you're writing this in keeping with the original characters but I can see you've given them your own little twist. I just hope that this could be incorporated too! I mean for some reason, it's just very very disturbing to have sex in front of a little child, even if they don't know what is going on.
nessie125 chapter 65 . 7/14/2015
Roscato is awesome my favorite. Yummmmmmm
nessie125 chapter 62 . 7/14/2015
OK I just found this series of stories recently and am enjoying it greatly and I think that Carla is just to funny first she hears them now walks in on them just to funny and ted is so adorable I would like to just fold him up and take him home with me ...OK don't sick Taylor on me I'm not really going to steal ted ...OK but can I at least come over and play for a while...please...I'll be a good girl I promise...OK I'll try...OK no promises
goldeneyegirl2781 chapter 60 . 6/12/2015
I wonder if you ever thought of Ana video taping everything that Christian and teddy do. also taking lots of pictures.
mfilla81 chapter 76 . 5/26/2015
Amazing part 2.
mfilla81 chapter 71 . 5/26/2015
One word HOT lol
mfilla81 chapter 59 . 5/26/2015
:-( Great writing but sad
mfilla81 chapter 57 . 5/26/2015
I love the end. Christian is a sweetheart. :-)
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »