Reviews for Misery Loves Company
Miss Murder' Smile chapter 27 . 8/13
This is the first fic that has touched me that strong, so thank you.

Wish u all the great in the world :)
SebbyPoo123 chapter 27 . 6/18
I used to read this story when you first were posting it and eventually just stopped. I guess I didn't have the time any more. It makes me so happy to have found it again and to have finished it! It was a lovely story and you're very talented!
Kitty Kat chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
This is my favorite fanfiction ever!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
It was Lau, I'm guessing.

And jeez, Mey-Rin..."I just saw my OTP kiss!" smh, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have had the same reaction. xD
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Fucking Claude. ._. Why...

Oh god, this chapter made me cry.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
Oh god, I loved this chapter. xD And I forgot to review in an earlier chapter, but Sebastian is just TOO CUTE, GOD. He is. Really. Too precious. Too cute for words. God.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
Love it. Good story
xx.annaliese chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
TheNamelessOne7480 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Omg, this has already made me cry twice... It's so sad, but it's so good that I can't stop reading... Ugh. I'm so conflicted...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
That was AMAZING! But really? Making out in front of your aunt and teacher? Heehee.
LoveSebyCiel chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
Omg this story is so deep! thanks for writing this.
AzalieKirkland chapter 27 . 6/2/2014
I can see this story turning into a movie. It was amazing, I wish I had writing skills like you. I cried a lot. I laughed a lot. There were even times when I wanted to kill Alois myself. But, this was amazing, and it completely changed my view on things like how your life can be changed in an instant. I wish this was a book. I want to print it and read it over and over again. This is definitely the number one story on my list of favorite books and stories. And, I thank you for writing it. It has completely changed, not only the way I think of life itself, but it has definitely changed me as a person.
000AccountInactive000 chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC. It's just awesome, and I love Ciel and Sebastian's characterization. I love this AU, I love the plot, Ilove it! (And Teen Idle is depressingly awesome as well. Describes my life too. :P)

Thanks for the story and awesome job!
Danni chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Only on the second chapter and Alois is straight?! XD ha! That's funny. Like the story so far though c:
Hasenpffiefer chapter 27 . 3/8/2014
So many tears were shed when I was reading this fic. Sebastians niavete is so far away from his original character that it actually makes his suffering more heartbreaking. Super duper good job on this! Also I noticed in your song list that you put Daesungs- baby don't cry, are you a VIP? Cause if so HUGE HIGH-5 TO YOU!