Reviews for This Time
Maetro chapter 15 . 2/5
Lovely story. It pulled me in with the first line and kept me hooked and reading for the past couple hours. It was a really wonderful way to spend the morning. Thank you for sharing.
sofiadc66 chapter 15 . 1/27
Really nice story, Paige and Emily's relationship is very sweet.
Shananigan chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
This was really great, nice job :-)
Shananigan chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
This is really great :-)
Shananigan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Cool idea, I'm looking forward to reading the rest :-)
Jules chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
All I can do is plead for you to return. Please come back and finish this story.
Thulas chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Idky, but I totally ship Paige and Shana
Marmoreck chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
nice story! keep writing! please!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Please come back to this! I'm dying; it's soooo goood!
yulebrinner25 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I am absolutely in love with your story! This has gotten me through the Paige hiatus/Paily troubles for the past several weeks. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! I know you said you're done for a while but I really hope you will continue this story eventually - sooner rather than later ;). I'm like a junkie and this is my drug! I need another fix! ;)

Regardless of if you do continue or not, thank you so much for your beautiful words. This is how love should be and it gives me hope for the future.

Cheers!
saffyfan chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
-explodes in a puff of happy rainbow sparkles- THIS WAS MARVELOUS! really splendid writing; some occasional typos, but execution was magnificent, plot was thoroughly engrossing, and Paily fluff was spectacular. thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
I loved this couple ever since and this story made me love them even more.

I realy enjoyed reading this fic it made me feel crazy, laughing and giggling on my own and feel sad at some point of the story.

Complimenti.
RansMuse chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
This was a fun story. Emily and Paige were adorable! I especially love how in one of the chapters Mrs. Fields says she should have guessed about the two of them because Paige has followed Emily around with the same look in her eyes ever since she was little. I can't help but melt at that mental image! A tiny Paige with those big, brown eyes gazing adoringly at a tiny Emily. Adorable!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
This was an awesome story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Love the chemistry of the story, keep going.