Reviews for Youth
RoseWithAllTheThorns chapter 39 . 3/25
Is it discontinued? I love this story but you haven't updated in years, literally, so I thought you might have abandoned it. If you have please tell everyone so we don't have sit here waiting. Thank you
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 39 . 1/27
When will you be updating this? It was really good!
SenseiPuddles chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
I miss this story so much :-( started it a few years ago. I check up on it every few months.
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 39 . 12/14/2016
this is why I don't read stories that aren't completed. I end up really fucking sad when I get to the end and find out the story was last updated two fucking years ago and will never be finished. And I really liked this one. A fucking lot.
Axeex chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
YES, TOM & JERRY! It was my favourite cartoon as kid... And nowadays, too.

Buen capĂ­tulo :')
Nina chapter 39 . 8/6/2016
Guessing this has been discontinued and im going to finally close the tab on my computer that has been open for nearly 2 years. Anyway, thanks for writing this, its a wonderful story and some awesome characterisation. i wish you nothing but the best, good luck in life mate. Nina 3
Wynter chapter 39 . 6/30/2016
Please please continue this adorable work of HiJack fluff! I love it so much and it saddens me to see that it hasn't been updated in a little while...
Jack Frost Fan chapter 39 . 6/13/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEAUTIFUL FLUFFY PIECE OF ADROABLE ART! T_T
Hijack w nicole chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Aww the better be boyfriend's
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2016
PLEASE.
COME.
BACK.

This is an amazing story, my favorite on the entire site. Please continue this work of genius.
Jenna chapter 39 . 2/3/2016
I miss you. Come back.
Michael chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
I've been following this fic for a couple years now, and I just wanted to say thank you for posting when you can! I get so excited when I check up on it and it has a new chapter! You're awesome!
Nina chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
Sorry, i forgot to say that your description of having a prosthetic is fantastic. When my brother was 9 he was involved in a hideous car accident and had below the knee of his left leg removed. I remember how hard it was for him in the beginning and wanted to let you know that when i read it he said it's pretty accurate for someone (we assume) isn't an amputee. So thank you also for that...Nina x
Nina chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
Just wondering if we could have an xmas update or one for the new year? I check this story every day and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been updated since almost a year ago...
You are a brilliant writer and i fell in love with your portrayals of both Jack and Hiccup and i wish there was more...
If it is at all possible for you it would make my year for you to update this. If not i completely understand and wish you all the best in whatever you want to do. Thank you so much for this wonderful journey that you've taken me on...Nina x
Rainosa chapter 39 . 11/5/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooo! We haven't achieved official HiJack yet! I neeeeeeeeed it! I've been patiently waiting through this whole story, and while it has certainly been an awesome ride, there hasn't been any payoff! Pleeeeeease! I am DYYYYIIIIIIING over here!