Reviews for Youth
akuroku chapter 39 . 5/24
I am still wainting to the next update :C
is this cancelled? If it is its fine but slightly disappointing seeing how the last update was posted November 2014. I really love this!
What Do chapter 39 . 4/1
Hello friend! I've been following your story for a very long time (maybe a week or so after the first chapter was posted w) and I was wondering if you planned on continuing? If not it's completely understandable and I respect your decision, but I just wanted to let you know that I've fallen in love with the little fic (everyone's really in character and it is fabulous) and I would love to see how it ends. Have a lovely day! :3
Kayzies chapter 39 . 2/24
Soooooo when does hic start epically crushing on jaaaack?
Kayzies chapter 36 . 2/24
ONG YEEEEEEEES! I'm freaking out here! I loooooove you! First the Ed Edd and Eddy reference and now adding guy! OMG yayayay! WHERES EEP!? XD
Kayzies chapter 34 . 2/24
Hey just letting u know u messed up the times on this chapter. Nothing uber bad just that U wrote that North helped jack go to bed at like 9 and then U had hiccup leave jacks room at 6:28 ._. Confused the hell outta me for like 30seconds but I figured it out xD see I'm smart XD cookies for meeee -
ZestyBubbles chapter 34 . 1/18
Argh. I'm in love with this. My favourite HiJack story of all time, ye hear me? The only thing that could make it better would be more regular updates... Don't worry if you can't though, but it would be nice...
CascadingWaters95 chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
I am DEFINITELY a fan now. I started readin this story 3 days and I COULDN'T STOP. Oh my god. This has been a beautiful journey so far and I love the pacing. (I'm quite a sucker for long, drawn out stories and plots.) Your character development of the two (three if you count Emma) munchkins is superb. And I honestly love how you take your time and show how each character is feeling and thinking at the moment. (Love the way Hiccup's thoughts go off on a tangent in this chapter hahaha.) You are an AMAZING writer. I hope you continue to update! I know it's kinda hard for you, considering you've graduated highschool and everything. But I'll be patient. And I'll wait. :)

I can really relate to Jack. While I'm not as mischievous, I definitely feel for his doting, attentive side. I love how he tends to operate from an emotional, yet thoughtful stance when dealing with people he cares about. I tend to be that kind of person. Hiccup is the definition of adorable. Yet he is quite analytical too, and I'm glad you put that in your story.

I'm glad Hiccup is starting to notice (not really but he's getting there) his feelings for Jack. And I LOVE how you bring back past events that have happened in the story. Too many times I read fanfiction and it feels like the characters just move on and forget. Idk. This story is wonderful and full of meaning. (At least to me.)

I am awaiting for your next update with much enthusiasm! I love you. And your writing. You are a gem. ;)
Sora chapter 39 . 12/6/2014
I really liked this chapter your introductions I just really enjoy and your writing in general and the last 4 paragraphs oh my goodness we are getting into the date bit and how Henrik though about Jack just so spot on and this story I just really care about its the slow build but so much depth character wise just thank you so much for posting.
imacchi11229 chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
OMG I JUST STARTED READING UR STORY TWO DAYS AGO AND I LOVE IT!can't wait for hiccup and Jack to be together and of course totally can't wait for ur next update! :3
Thefangirlthatdiedfirst chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
EEEEH YES
faisyah865 chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Please update sooner... Last time I checked this story it was only up until 12 chapters. Now! WOW! Already 39! Imagine my joy upon finding out the updates, my anger during HiccStrid, my impatience for Jack to just ADMIT IT ALREADY, my pureabsoluteholy happiness during HiJack! So, I beg you... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T!

...

No joke...
NaN chapter 39 . 11/30/2014
I'm sooo happy you updated ! Your fic is one of the best I've ever read, I can't believe it started when Jack and Hiccup were LITTLE KIDS and yet it's still incredibly fascinating. It's really a great thing to take the time you take to tell this life story, I love the development of each character and the density of their background ; it's also very nice to meet some not-so-new faces like Guy and co. Really, you and Endy are the Hijack heroes. Thank you and keep going, you're awesome at this ! (sorry for the possible syntax errors I'm french) (so yeah your fic is internationally known !)
Anonymous chapter 39 . 11/29/2014
That was so cute... gosh, Hiccup's reaction was adorable. I'm really looking forward to reading about that "date" with Jack. ;D

Also, is Heather from one of the animated films?
Hijacker chapter 39 . 11/28/2014
YESYESYESYES IT'S ARRIVED! And the Hijackness has started! Squeeeeeee! Sorry, I've been waiting for this for about, hmm, 38 chapters! Don't worry though still luv ya! Keep updating!