Reviews for Youth
Rainosa chapter 39 . 11/5
Noooooooooooooooooooo! We haven't achieved official HiJack yet! I neeeeeeeeed it! I've been patiently waiting through this whole story, and while it has certainly been an awesome ride, there hasn't been any payoff! Pleeeeeease! I am DYYYYIIIIIIING over here!
kay chapter 36 . 10/10
pls come back;a;
Prince Gabby chapter 39 . 7/21
Can I say I love you!?
Part of me really can't wait for see what's going to happened next and the date! Asdfgh~ 3
But oh well ;-; I will wait for your updates! 3
I really like the stroy is just cute and really exciting in a way...? Yeah The camp was funny and omg really want to read more! uwu I need to look for your tumblr!
:33 ~ So yeah Love your story and the way you write~ 3 ()/
Hi chapter 20 . 6/28
That was a fun arc! I love summer camps my self and it was very fun to read. You writing is amazing too! You're doing great work and I wish you luck! 3
This story is really cute so far! I look forward to reading the rest. You're a great writer 3
brianvaldez chapter 39 . 6/2
I have very much enjoyed this story. I hope you haven't given up this story. Took me about 2 weesk to read the whole story, anyways its just an awesome story.
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi there. Just thought I'd check up, it's been a long time since you have updated so was getting a bit worried. Hope all is good with you and you come back soon :)
akuroku chapter 39 . 5/24
I am still wainting to the next update :C
is this cancelled? If it is its fine but slightly disappointing seeing how the last update was posted November 2014. I really love this!
What Do chapter 39 . 4/1
Hello friend! I've been following your story for a very long time (maybe a week or so after the first chapter was posted w) and I was wondering if you planned on continuing? If not it's completely understandable and I respect your decision, but I just wanted to let you know that I've fallen in love with the little fic (everyone's really in character and it is fabulous) and I would love to see how it ends. Have a lovely day! :3
Kayzies chapter 39 . 2/24
Soooooo when does hic start epically crushing on jaaaack?
Kayzies chapter 36 . 2/24
ONG YEEEEEEEES! I'm freaking out here! I loooooove you! First the Ed Edd and Eddy reference and now adding guy! OMG yayayay! WHERES EEP!? XD
Kayzies chapter 34 . 2/24
Hey just letting u know u messed up the times on this chapter. Nothing uber bad just that U wrote that North helped jack go to bed at like 9 and then U had hiccup leave jacks room at 6:28 ._. Confused the hell outta me for like 30seconds but I figured it out xD see I'm smart XD cookies for meeee -
BubblePoppper chapter 34 . 1/18
Argh. I'm in love with this. My favourite HiJack story of all time, ye hear me? The only thing that could make it better would be more regular updates... Don't worry if you can't though, but it would be nice...
CascadingWaters95 chapter 39 . 12/26/2014
I am DEFINITELY a fan now. I started readin this story 3 days and I COULDN'T STOP. Oh my god. This has been a beautiful journey so far and I love the pacing. (I'm quite a sucker for long, drawn out stories and plots.) Your character development of the two (three if you count Emma) munchkins is superb. And I honestly love how you take your time and show how each character is feeling and thinking at the moment. (Love the way Hiccup's thoughts go off on a tangent in this chapter hahaha.) You are an AMAZING writer. I hope you continue to update! I know it's kinda hard for you, considering you've graduated highschool and everything. But I'll be patient. And I'll wait. :)

I can really relate to Jack. While I'm not as mischievous, I definitely feel for his doting, attentive side. I love how he tends to operate from an emotional, yet thoughtful stance when dealing with people he cares about. I tend to be that kind of person. Hiccup is the definition of adorable. Yet he is quite analytical too, and I'm glad you put that in your story.

I'm glad Hiccup is starting to notice (not really but he's getting there) his feelings for Jack. And I LOVE how you bring back past events that have happened in the story. Too many times I read fanfiction and it feels like the characters just move on and forget. Idk. This story is wonderful and full of meaning. (At least to me.)

I am awaiting for your next update with much enthusiasm! I love you. And your writing. You are a gem. ;)