Reviews for Youth
Nina chapter 39 . 8/6
Guessing this has been discontinued and im going to finally close the tab on my computer that has been open for nearly 2 years. Anyway, thanks for writing this, its a wonderful story and some awesome characterisation. i wish you nothing but the best, good luck in life mate. Nina 3
Wynter chapter 39 . 6/30
Please please continue this adorable work of HiJack fluff! I love it so much and it saddens me to see that it hasn't been updated in a little while...
Jack Frost Fan chapter 39 . 6/13
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEAUTIFUL FLUFFY PIECE OF ADROABLE ART! T_T
Hijack w nicole chapter 1 . 5/29
Aww the better be boyfriend's
PLEASE.
COME.
BACK.

This is an amazing story, my favorite on the entire site. Please continue this work of genius.
Jenna chapter 39 . 2/3
I miss you. Come back.
Michael chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
I've been following this fic for a couple years now, and I just wanted to say thank you for posting when you can! I get so excited when I check up on it and it has a new chapter! You're awesome!
Nina chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
Sorry, i forgot to say that your description of having a prosthetic is fantastic. When my brother was 9 he was involved in a hideous car accident and had below the knee of his left leg removed. I remember how hard it was for him in the beginning and wanted to let you know that when i read it he said it's pretty accurate for someone (we assume) isn't an amputee. So thank you also for that...Nina x
Nina chapter 39 . 12/6/2015
Just wondering if we could have an xmas update or one for the new year? I check this story every day and it's kinda sad that it hasn't been updated since almost a year ago...
You are a brilliant writer and i fell in love with your portrayals of both Jack and Hiccup and i wish there was more...
If it is at all possible for you it would make my year for you to update this. If not i completely understand and wish you all the best in whatever you want to do. Thank you so much for this wonderful journey that you've taken me on...Nina x
Rainosa chapter 39 . 11/5/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooo! We haven't achieved official HiJack yet! I neeeeeeeeed it! I've been patiently waiting through this whole story, and while it has certainly been an awesome ride, there hasn't been any payoff! Pleeeeeease! I am DYYYYIIIIIIING over here!
kay chapter 36 . 10/10/2015
pls come back;a;
Gaybby chapter 39 . 7/21/2015
Can I say I love you!?
Part of me really can't wait for see what's going to happened next and the date! Asdfgh~ 3
But oh well ;-; I will wait for your updates! 3
I really like the stroy is just cute and really exciting in a way...? Yeah The camp was funny and omg really want to read more! uwu I need to look for your tumblr!
:33 ~ So yeah Love your story and the way you write~ 3 ()/
Hi chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
That was a fun arc! I love summer camps my self and it was very fun to read. You writing is amazing too! You're doing great work and I wish you luck! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
This story is really cute so far! I look forward to reading the rest. You're a great writer 3
brianvaldez chapter 39 . 6/2/2015
I have very much enjoyed this story. I hope you haven't given up this story. Took me about 2 weesk to read the whole story, anyways its just an awesome story.