Reviews for Subtle Changes
A person chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
You really are talented when it comes to these stories. I love reading every single one.
jinpachi toudou chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
i dont rlly like leaving reviews since i tend to fck up hard w my english bUT you know what you deserve a goddamn award because there are like 3 ppl actually writing momokai, and you're the only one who does it right tbh tho sometimes you repeat things like quite often? i understand you write A LOT (thanks for that *weeps*) so i can overlook. what else uh you dont use complicated plots and they work anyways. that's cool. i like your writing and idk i love the name-calling scenes esp.
this is by far my fave momokai fanfic nj i loved it honestly. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKED this chap was esp good gdi THEY BROKE ALL RULES they kissed and they were naked y ou know how much it means considering what an asshole momoshiro used to be at the beginning of th e fanfic. kaidoh is so cute in this one, also. hes the one who realised his feelings first bUT FRICKEN MOMOSHIRO HAD TO BE SLOW AND MAKE HIM FEEL ANXIOUS ABOUT IT fml
ANYWAYS, good fanfic. really. please keep writing momokai fanfics i beg. I HOPE YOURE GONNA DO THE THING WHERE KAIDOH ASKS MOMO IF THEY'RE DATING (the bj idea seems hilarious as well. momo's getting it whether kaidoh likes it or not HUH)
YEAH THATS IT I GUESS im sorry im making no sense but i rlly love u and i love this fanfic thanks for writing thank you for everything youre awesome ((bows))
oh and the 'you're an asshole even when you're about to die' part - i laughed my arse off bye
ato chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Ohhh GOD it was so good... :)
I love the way you write! I just asdfghjkl can't ... I. I... Really!
You are wonderful, just wonderful :D
AtobeLover chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
so ffn is being a jerk and not letting me log in, but here is my review

I am so unbearably jealous of your astounding ability to just write thousands and thousands of words...

And it's just SO WELL WRITTEN
they're so in character and the whole Momoshiro falling asleep thing is finally explained and Kaidoh's falling for Momoshiro and this is sweet and hot and heartwrenching too...
i loved this. can't wait for when you post the second part. :)
Missmia196 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Alright, this is the fourth ot fifth story of yours I've read today, and though I hate to call myself a stalker, that's what I've become. Your writing style is so impeccable, and the moods you create with that style suit the stories fantastically. I absolutely love love love your characterization of both Momo and Viper so much. Everything they do is so easy and spot on: dialogue, thoughts, actions.
And every story you've written with these two makes me smile and gush and squeal like a proper fangirl!
Excellent, excellent job.
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I seriously loved this. The way their relationship progressed was perfect, not too fast and not to slow, just right. I wish there was more of this I was dreading getting to the end because I was enjoying it so much :3 Amazing fic. XD I like how Momo made the grumpy Kai of grump grump blush at the end when he was talking about using your mouths for other purposes ;3 Sounds fun A sequel would be a dream but I loved how this ended at the same time. I'm so conflicted :P
um chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
that was hot
and amazing
KisameFest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Once again, another great MomoKai story! Pleasant surprise when I saw this in my inbox, yay!
Also wondering if you're going to do Kaidoh's pov?
In any case, I really enjoyed this, thankyouthankyouthankyou.
ajprycta chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
yey, it was Momo and Kaidoh that I don't know what to say. Maybe ask if you are going to write it in Kaidoh's POV