Reviews for Do What You Have To Do
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Excellent. But also freaky at what just happened. I was reading it and in the middle a John Michael Montgomery song came on...Friends. It goes along with the story so well... Well in my mind it does. So whenever I hear it I am going to think of Sara and Grissom.
Melindotty chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
oh..my poor lil sara...why didnt he go after her? bastard.
Belthronding chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Good work Tash, very good. You seem to specialize in depressing fics, but I gues no1 dies here at least. Is this your way to get rid of your negative emotions? I may just have to try it. I likes it a lot :P
Saryn chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Oh! Poor Grissy :(...poor, poor Sara.

Ugh! I know what it is like to feel such as she does (especially the worry about being 'immature' by showing her feelings). Great descriptions...evocative.

Sniffle.

(Keep it up!)

*Saryn*
Karin1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
I absolutely love to read Sara POV's, especially when they show her feelings for Grissom. You did a wonderful job with that, showing us her frustration and anger towards him, but also her love and disappointed that he doesn't come after her. And I also like Catherine's part in the story, telling Sara that she has to do something. Wonderful fanfic!

*~* Karin *~*
Meeta chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Awesome story! Great job with characterizatons here. You sure had me crying. What a great ending. You know I loved this!

Meeta