Reviews for In the Wake of War
Death's BlackOut chapter 4 . 4/15
please please please please write more. I need to know what happens...
Yuki Hikari chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Ahh I'm really enjoying this! I do hope you post more, I love your descriptions of the dragons and flight. Absolutely beautiful.
Sparrow and Destiny chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Amazing, just amazing. I love this more than anything I have ever read so far about the transformers, and I love the way you have made it into your own version of the characters. Thankyou for writing such an interesting and thrilling fanfic, can't wait for the following chapters. :)
Shakaka chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Wow...This fanfic is brilliant! I love the detail and uniqueness of the plot, and I don't mind the dragons - they're actually a pretty cool variation from the norm! Your descriptions are fantastic with the right amount of expressive phrases without going over top, and your sentence structure has an easy flow to it that makes reading effortless. I love the amount of detail you have included, and am astounded by how strong a sense of understanding of the characters you have - both the movies' originals and your own creation. Your work is truly a piece of art; I love it!

However, I believe you could improve on your paragraphing. In certain areas, you clumped together a massive paragraph that seemed like a solid wall of text, and for some readers, that clump could deter them from reading the story altogether. I understand this is probably because of the amount of detail you use - which is fine, you don't have to dull down the detail at all - but I'm sure there are few points in the larger paragraphs that could be spaced, breaking up the 'wall'...But apart from this fault, the rest of your story is truly amazing.

As a fellow addicted reader, I really hope you update soon because I would love to see where this story goes :) Milla's befriending of the dragons has me excited for more to come, as the plot is developing very nicely.

Cheers,
That was incredible.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was good.
animequeen chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Good story please continue soon
Nightrazor chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is ... A wonderful new concept and a brilliant spin on the old transformers. And I don't see any sue-like tendencies so far, even better. PLEASE, PLEASE update again soon, I love this!
ZombieCat chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I'm not the best at reviewing things, so anyway...

I really liked this, your stories are always so interesting! *wishes I could write like you*
I love the part where she's riding on Barri's back, the description in it is so good!

great work, I look forward to reading more :)
Tori-Da-Mutt chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This is an amazing story. I love the idea of the 'cons as dragons much more than I expected I would, but I have a feeling that's entirely because of your writing skills. If you could find some way to incorporate a little more about Milla's past without doing the typical info-dump that many authors tend to use then I will be even more impressed. Either way, I've enjoyed these chapters and look foreward to more.