Reviews for Craved
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
Wow excellent writing, I really like the way you delve into their thoughts and desires. Feeling very believable concerning the environment they live in and the death of their loved ones.
Impvme chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
I’m loving this story. The look at how the small touches started between then was nice. I miss those things when I watch the show until someone points them out...yeah I’m slow on the pick up. Post some more soon please.
QTFics chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Great story so far. The silent communications. Now the possibility of them opening up and getting closer.
Goal199 chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
loved these 3 chapters, wish there was more.
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
yeah let's talk; than later we can give the prison somethang to talk about, how bout love,love, to write this story please, want more,more,more. you write, i'll read. ok thanks
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
a little is all they need to be loved, to make love, to have someone to truly love, our richonne is on the path to their dreams come true.
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
it's momma michonne's touch you crave; idiot rick. jump on ,before someone else gets there fool.
leeeel chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
this was nice and insightful.
BatMillz13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Loved it!
Subtle yet the seed is planted for a good story
prettyprincess45 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Omg they was so amazing! I love, love, loved it! Great work!
BLKGURLSMUSE chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Such a sweet, beautifully written story. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you write more.
BabyKay47 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I'm sad that you haven't updated in so long. This is really good. I'd love to see where you were going with this.
Mrs.KayDeeEm chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Great story! It feels true to who the characters are. Thanks so much!
Alex311 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hey, I really liked this, please write more.
literaturechick chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Very nice. I really like the slow give, take, and discovery vibe of this story. Please continue and thanks for sharing.