Reviews for An Eye for an Eye
This was absolutely amazing. T . T
Patricia Stewart chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Just one word: SPLENDID!
Kyong Kybis chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The way you write is beautiful. It became confusing sometimes, especially at the end, but this is part of the charm your fic possesses. You managed to tell the story of three Uchiha, two whom we know little of, and make me empathize with them to a degree that it hurt to see them all die in their own honorable way.

And this little happy scene nearly at the end where everyone was happy because of the birth of Shisui and fluff and damn, this was not a nice move, not nice at all D;

Thank you for writing this. And yes, Shisui T_T (and Uchiha, in general, in all their spiky-haired glory, except good ol’ weasel, of course)
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I love how you elaborated on Danzo and Kagami's friendship and how Danzo's drifting away. This is beautiful :) Loved every part of it
TWO FACED TROLL chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh! it was awesome! I love how you described the scene, the characterisation was grrreat! the pace was perfect and you progressed the story awesome-ly(If thats a word xD) THIS WAS AWAZING, SERIOUSLY!ü
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my God this was beautiful.

I love your characterization! - and your portrayal of Kagami - and how you had him commit hara-kiri - and you built up such a fantastic atmosphere: and the last line left me with chills running down my spine.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Why this precious jewel doesn't have a single review? This story is so amazing! From the beginning until the end!
So bittersweet, so powerful!
I loved how you depicted the relationship between Kagami and Shisui, you can touch the love that this proud father harbours for his doomed son.
And I loved how you described Shisui with this :"this was a boy of the wind" So fitting!
You're really good! Well, well, well, done!
phoenixyfriend chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
...I'm a little confused, but it was a good story. Confusing, but it hit home (though I can never get over your description of Sarutobi when he was younger...).