Reviews for Six Days
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Great first chapter! I already want there to be a book on Spencer next
Kaylee chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
My name is Cailey, but pronounced Kaylee. My first-boyfriend, whom I remember dearly, was named Brandon. I do not have a Spencer in my life, and if I did, I would be a little crept out with your name choice.
Here's a problem: you said 16 is the year you get the Timer, but then later say 14.
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
This was really cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
I really like this story. Update whenever you can. Keep up the good work.
Roisin chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
I hate that you stopped posting before the story ended
Michelle chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I really love this story, but have you considered doing a chapter from Andy's POV?
EmmaLouBelle chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
It's writers like you that make me wish the thought of a "TiMER" was public domain. That's the only thing you took and I love how you're evolving your story. Keep it up!
Lake Effect chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Yesss, they're finally alone together! ;D
And is Andy hiding something? Hmm. Suspicious.

Update soon please, before the suspense kills me!
august98 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Hi I just happened upon this story and I really like it so you should update because its been 50,000 years. Also what the heck is between Colin and Andy!? Ps I think kaylees mom is being crae crae but I guess if my daughters soul mate was her gym teacher I might freak out as well. But I love her dad he seems so cool. So UPDATE BEFORE I DIE PLEASE!
Summer girly chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
Where's the next chapter? Dying to know what's next!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
this is pretty interesting! you should keep it up!
Megalopsycha chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
OMG IT'S NOT FINISHED! KILL ME NOW!
PLEAAAASE KEEP GOING! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
3333333333333333
Michelle chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Please keep writing this book is great!
BecomingScarlett chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
So, awesome story so far, I really like it and hope that you update soon. Just double-check your chapters, and see what happened with Chapter 5, because it is confusing that it is a repeat of chapter 3, (it happened to me before, I accidentally clicked the wrong chapter to upload, so maybe that's what happened with you?) but still really great story. I loved the movie, it was very cool.
BecomingScarlett chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Kaylee's mom needs to relax about the whole thing, she's being crazzzy. I wonder if she really is going on a conference