Reviews for Money Can't Buy Love
Stampiej chapter 8 . 2/1
Fantastic story! Clark is a bit of a douche :)
I think you meant disapprobation; approbation is approval.
Hieiko chapter 8 . 1/8
My gosh, this was so beautiful!
Hieiko chapter 4 . 1/8
I really like your version of Hal. In most fics I've read, Hal usually flirts with Chloe upon meeting her, but here he's immediately protective of Ollie.
AnotherMember chapter 8 . 2/21/2016
Totally loved the build up and development. Great story!
ZivaDavid chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
It's a nice story, but I don't think it it should be labeled under the K section. People trust the ratings.
dixie326 chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
I love your take on Clark...I find it to be dead on. When all that stuff went down with Jimmy and Davis it was such a dick move that Clark pulled choosing that moment to leave. All superpowers aside, they are supposed to be best friends and after all the times Chloe has had his back and dropped things to help Clark and lied to people she was friends/family with to cover for him, when she needs him most he walks away from her.
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
I love this story so much. I am gripped! I love Chloe and Oliver together; I never expected them to be a couple, but now that they are a couple, I love them together, as much as I love Lois and Clark together. :):). Does this story explore the relationship between Lois and Clark? It is a great story,
Thank you. :)
TherSia chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
I love how Oliver is totally deadly in love with Chloe! This story is amazing. And I like it that it's not too much bla this and bla that. It's straight to the point.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jessicakadie chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Yay! Loved this last chapter, love preggo Chloe and Hal dealing with it :D Awesome story, and everyone needs some fluffiness every now and then :)

[I'm gonna add on a slightly harassing comment that I'll always be waiting for an update on Dark Attraction, breathe in some Chlexy air or something for inspiration, cause I love that story! Update? :D]
watcharrow chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
thank you so much for this great fic... and for sharing ! well done, i hope i'll have the chance to read from you again soon :)
chlollifan chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter. I love the relationship between Hal and Chloe.
Thanks a lot for this amazing story. It's always a pleasure to read your Chlollie.
I hope we'll have the chance to read more.
malugargula chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Amazing fic
Loved how Hal helped Chloe with the tests, food and the surprise for Ollie
narelclollie chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Loved this! The perfect ending! I really enjoyed reading this story!