Reviews for inhaler
SouthSideStory chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Short but so very sweet. I almost wish it had been this way. I love that Kakashi's first lesson is what Sasuke says to them. And Naruto and Sakura's friendship-their unity, holding hands as they face their erstwhile friend-just gets me every time. Love it!
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
With only a few words, you managed to tighten my heart with so many unnamed emotions. Not many people have your talent, and I wish that I have it too. Thank you for this beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Im telling you...you have a gift my friend... just incredible.
Insipid Inane chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
the atmosphere of this fic is hopeful i supposed. it's beautiful how you describe their past relationship. :)
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
mon petite...-sniffles...
I have no words. No words.
This is beautifully written. Beautifully depicted.
I AM SO PROUD TOO! SASUKE-KUN IS BACK AND those legendary words shall always ALWAYS stay in my heart.

God job rhea.

a sniffling rxs
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my goodness. Read this. Had to immediately go and re-read 627 and 628. Cannot wait until Sasuke finally comes back. I hope the real reunion is as amazing as this. (Though I doubt it would go as smoothly as this)
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OMG YES CHAPTER 627 FEELS.
Faye-Faye14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOVE THIS! It was so perfect considering 627.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was proud of Sasuke. Been waiting years for this!

Thanks for this lovely little piece!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Beautiful! I love it!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SO PROUD OF SASUKE FOR CHANGING SIDES LIKE THIS. EVERYBODY IS DOUBTING HIM AND SAYING IT'S TOO SUDDEN BUT ITS NOT HE'S BEEN AT IT FOR A WHILE NOW ITS WHY HE HELD BACK FROM ATTACKING KONOHA RIGHT AWAY HE WANTED TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH BEFORE HE MADE HIS DECISION AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED. I'm a 100% sure (especially after we saw that beautiful collage of him and Itachi and his words to him) that his decision is genuine. IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME.

This story does all that justice. :D
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
beautiful beautiful beautiful. SASUKE IS COMING BACK. /sobs/
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is so perfect and beautiful, bb.
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
UGH YES! Yay chapter 627! Yay this little fic! Yay Team 7 amazingness! I can't wait to see how Sasuke will help everyone in the end :) Finally, I feel so hopeful. Thanks for the good read!
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
"Because those who don't take care of their friends are less than trash."
TEARS. IN MY EYES.