Reviews for Strings of Red
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 5 . 6/13
Aww, this chapter was sad...:( but it was necessary for the advancement of plot and character development. :) I loved it! Their relationship seems so complex.
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 4 . 6/13
I love this chapter and the bonding! :3 Romance fic or not, I love the idea of enemies settling their differences and being friends..as long as it's not too outlandish. :P Your fic isn't outlandish, though. It's perfect, haha. :P
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 3 . 6/13
I love the names for the chapters! They're very fitting. I'm liking how the story is progressing.
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 2 . 6/13
AHHHH! I LOVED the fluff at the end of the chapter. Fanfic fluff will be the end of me...a sweet end, haha! I hope the other chapters have fluff too! :)
SoThereWasThisRaccoon chapter 1 . 6/13
So the red string of fate ties these two together, hehe :P Can't wait to read more of this!
Zengoki chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Though I really enjoyed this fic, there was one thing that sorta bothered me. Misaki and Saruhiko are different bloodtypes.. Saruhiko's AB, Yata is B... wouldn't they be a little hesitant to do a transfusion? I mean, yes, AB is consists of B, and it is possible, etc, etc, but still. I don't know, there's blood banks in hospitals, and they probably wouldn't be taking a large amount of blood from a guest as a donor, since it would endanger the donor's life, seeing as they're taking enough blood to save someone, meaning it's also enough to kill someone. Yeah, chapter 8 kinda bothered me. Minor inconsistencies to real life, but quite interesting, though I feel as if the OC's personalities could have been elaborated more, because they seemed a bit dull.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
beaniek4 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This was one of the best SaruMi stories I've ever read. The characters were portrayed perfectly, and I love how you mentioned things from the mangos and made up some of your own memories and things like that. Also, the plot itself was amazing, and I love how their bond had strengthened throughout the series. Great job
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Fuck yeah! I am a Scorpio!
PuppetPrince chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Very cute -
AngelRuby235 chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
A beautiful ending to an amazing tale:-)very nice:-)u never cease to make me proud,girl!:-) thank u.
AngelRuby235 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Fushimi's teases are what makes him "yata's saruhiko" & of course saruhiko is possessive over yata..did the little crow realize that just now?Huh!Talk about slow! Anway i m glad saru's back! Yay!
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Ah!The fluffy angst (or shall i say the angsty fluff) just killed me!poor yata...now i really feel like hell for the kid..poor soul..Oye Saru!Wake up already!
AngelRuby235 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
(sigh)...The ups & downs of life..just when things had started to look up,trouble just had to raise its ugly head!i guess i pretty much liked the chapter & i kinda had a gut feeling that saru was gonna take the hit for his beloved misaki..god bless him...
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Oh Wowie Wow! Ds chapter warmed up my heart up so wonderfully:-)ah..ds is how things should be with MiSaru:-)they are made for each other can't they tell?