Reviews for Little Fallen Star
JeanLQ chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was so sweet. Tom is one of my favorite characters, and my heart was breaking for him whilst reading this. You did a great job of conveying his deep sorrow and loss, but also at the same time his joy and delight in his precious daughter. He can carry on because he has his little Sibby to help him through.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Gorgeous, just gorgeous!
Guest reader chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aw so sweet and yet so, so sad. Great writing!
Duchess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Beautifully written and very moving.
The Yankee Countess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I'll be honest, I normally avoid the stories where Sybil's died like the plague, but I saw the beautiful manip you did for the cover, and emotionally prepared myself as best I could :oP and dove in to read this. Very beautiful, very sad, but very beautiful and sweet. Loved the song and how she fell asleep against him...

Now I need to and read some AU fic :oP
repmetsyrrah chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh this was beautiful. So sad but so hopeful too. I loved your descriptions of Tom's grief it was so heartbreaking but so real. Of course I loved his moment with Sybbie even more.

Thank you for sharing this.
Welsh mama chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Really beautifully written and very moving description of grief, balanced with his gratitude and love for his child. Lovely.
shana.rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was absolute perfection. Great job!
thebarefootflapper chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh this was so beautiful - bittersweet and beautiful. It's obvious that he really the most wonderful father. The way you described Tom's grief as being almost like a living, breathing creature was so powerful.

I loved this and I'd love to read more stories about these two from you :) x