Reviews for Tetsu-mama
Desperate Senpai chapter 1 . 34m ago
please update soon!
...I think I'd like this fic to be updated as a graduation gift since I'm gonna be graduating soon xD
TECKK chapter 5 . 2/25
I like, update soon please.
LOL chapter 5 . 1/30
This story is AWESOME. Not awesome, AWESOME. Please update soon, I can't get enough of Kid!GOM.
Moon Smurf chapter 5 . 1/10
I didn't know how bad I needed this fanfiction before I started reading it, but now that I have, I need this to be finished. I hope there is more.

Ja ne
Moon Smurf
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I loved your story! I read a similar one before, but in that one kuroko is female and has a different plot. *tears* I can't find the story no matter how much I search!
ShiroNekoIsMe chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love your story! Nice flow and the storyline is good Can't wait for the update.. :3
Alice Eraser chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Awesome story!
Akakuro Seiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Please update! I wanna know what happens next!? PWEASE!
lovelycrazy chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Wow, small world. This is really fun to read. I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Jay Dawn chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
I've been following this story since IDK and IDC when, this is practically the umpteenth time I've read this story, I'm still not tired of rereading it at all, and I'm not a very patient person, but for this story, I will be. :D Please update.
bright oblivion of abyss 09 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
I really to see the part of midorima & takao when they meet again, pls update soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
UPDATEEE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Please please please please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Such great detail. I love this, the amount of time and detail is just amazing. I don't really know how to say it. But I want to see more of this and is want to see loads more chapters and development!
ola chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
hi, u. you have really nice story. srry for bad english but just wanted you to know