Reviews for Tetsu-mama
707 Cx chapter 5 . 7/7
waiting for the day the call Kuroko mom. I wish there were more Akashi x Kuroko scenes. update plzzz!
Tropicalnight chapter 2 . 6/13
REALLY NICE CHAPTER. I'm interested to know more bout akashi and kuroko's relationship. Also that omake was pretty funny.
yumyumann chapter 5 . 3/29
I need more! Please! I know it's been a while but this story is so good!
FictionalAwesome chapter 5 . 1/14
This story is awesome! Please write more
This is so good;
Black Rabbit-san chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
Bhe, anona spelled backwards is anona, so anona? Yep, i am guessing you understood that, so ANONA?!

This fic was wonderfully written and not one of the characters felt ooc. You hit all the nails right in the head. The story did not felt rushed or too slow it was just the right pace.

I love the interaction between Kuroko, Momoi, and Akashi. When you said Akashi and Momoi abhorred each other yeah i have a good guess about where that came from and I don't know maybe it can explain why Akashi is currently in the entertainment industry. Haha, maybe you can get Kuroko curious about Akashi's work and have Aida or Momoi make him watch his work.

I like how cleverly put the characters are, like how Takao is stalker's half-brother (thank goodness) and Haizaki was a former student. Do you think you can add Nijimura and Ogiwara? And maybe Mayuzumi and the rest of the Rakuzan members.

You should continue this fic. There is just too much potential; potential secrets to unearth, potential angst and drama, potential humor to laugh on. I'll wait. I'll just read your other stories till then.
ChiChu chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Author-chan, please update of this story you ever made so wonderful! I'm excited, how will Akashi get Kuroko fell for him.. Momoi don't be a rival for Kuroko, O-O... I loved this one!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
I hope ur not abandoning this wonderful story of yours , cause if u are, i'm really gonna be sad and disappointed, I mean this story is great. And it has been 2 yrs. I just hope that u can and will resume, that u regain ur interest in continuing this story.
Tswing chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Its such a great story.

Everyone is just so cute and the storyline is so nice.

I found this fic from someone's favourite and I noticed that the date of your last update is like years back.

Its really a great fic so please do continue.

There's also a lot of mysteries that I would like to uncovered in your future chapters TT
aoichan23 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
MOAR! PLS UPADTE!
ylfujoshi chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Cutie little Miragen and Akashi as a father. It's really interesting to know what will happen to them. I hope that you'll continue this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
The omake... poor tetsu-kun
BabyNightmareLady chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Please come back and updateeeeeeee
ilovekuroko chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
author-san, i love your story so much and i would love to read some more so please pretty please update this story
PrincessBluetree chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Omg this story is life. I know it's been a couple of year, but you can't leave your readers like that and not update this fabulous story! That's terrible! I'm soo curious and in love with this fanfiction, your characters are adorable as hell, your plot is amazing, the relationships make me smile (or cry) and your writing is beautiful. Thank you for it so far and I hope that you one day continue this story!