Reviews for Tetsu-mama
ChiChu chapter 5 . 9/18
Author-chan, please update of this story you ever made so wonderful! I'm excited, how will Akashi get Kuroko fell for him.. Momoi don't be a rival for Kuroko, O-O... I loved this one!
I hope ur not abandoning this wonderful story of yours , cause if u are, i'm really gonna be sad and disappointed, I mean this story is great. And it has been 2 yrs. I just hope that u can and will resume, that u regain ur interest in continuing this story.
Tswing chapter 5 . 7/19
Its such a great story.

Everyone is just so cute and the storyline is so nice.

I found this fic from someone's favourite and I noticed that the date of your last update is like years back.

Its really a great fic so please do continue.

There's also a lot of mysteries that I would like to uncovered in your future chapters TT
aoichan23 chapter 5 . 7/5
MOAR! PLS UPADTE!
ylfujoshi chapter 5 . 6/26
Cutie little Miragen and Akashi as a father. It's really interesting to know what will happen to them. I hope that you'll continue this story. :)
The omake... poor tetsu-kun
BabyNightmareLady chapter 5 . 6/8
Please come back and updateeeeeeee
ilovekuroko chapter 5 . 5/23
author-san, i love your story so much and i would love to read some more so please pretty please update this story
PrincessBluetree chapter 5 . 5/2
Omg this story is life. I know it's been a couple of year, but you can't leave your readers like that and not update this fabulous story! That's terrible! I'm soo curious and in love with this fanfiction, your characters are adorable as hell, your plot is amazing, the relationships make me smile (or cry) and your writing is beautiful. Thank you for it so far and I hope that you one day continue this story!
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 5 . 2/7
Please continue this...I love it!
CookieTaker chapter 5 . 1/12
Love this story! Update soon!
Jette chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
This is one great fic! It's too bad you abandoned it, I've really been getting into it!
Kuroko-SenPaille chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
I love it! Update please :D
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE CHAPTERS! I'm going to go cry in corner now. :'(

Ps This has been really good. Though you may want to put in your summary that Akashi isn't the stalker. That was one of the reasons it took me so long to read this :( Yeah, also this has been really good. It that fanfiction you know you just really looking forward to when you get home from school.

PLEASE UPDATE SOOON! I NEED THIS!
Skull1412 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Lol, your coz found our you are the fanfic author? I don't think any of my rather large family would find out about my fanfics, I don't even know 1/16 of them XD