Reviews for Put your Envy where your Mouth is
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Excellent! I don't usually condone ichigrim, but I especially loved the dialogue in this. And ichigos character.
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow, good job! I think you really need to write some more stories though. For such a talented author you haven't got much to show, which is a pity - a pity for me anyway :P

I really enjoyed this, despite my dislike of jealousy. A refreshing change from GrimmIchi. Grimmjow is totally man enough to go submissive. Something that's painfully rare nowadays...not that I've written any IchiGrimm fics myself... but I guess that's a problem I'll just have to fix one of these days _

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you have a knew fan, and that I'll be looking out for more stories in the future :)

'Til then!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
oh Grimmjow xD
Patd06 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I think you did a very good job...I liked Grimm being all jealous, it was so cute! And I loved the smut...there's not enough IchiGrimm in the world, and this contribution is excellent...all in all, this was a wonderful fic and I enjoyed reading it...great work:)
Persistence chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
gotta love a jealous Grim (he should just tie Orihime up so he can have Ichis full attention). I also like the IchiGrim, don't see that too often, and it was a nice change for once! Excellent job!
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
More convincing? X3 You'll be stuck doing the dirty for the rest of your lives! XD