Reviews for The Light In The Darkness
PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLS PLEASE UPDATE SOON
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
I'm Se till confuse why you drag the fight with the Yoma. I mean Narufo beat Pein for god sake. He could have wipe that in an Instant.
Yolokai chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Amigo continuala es muy buena tiene mucho futuro por favor no la dejes
acid.furry chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I really like this story. I hope you update soon.
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
DUDE

I LOVE THIS

THIS IS GENIUS

DUDE

SOMEBODY GET THIS GUY AN OSCAR okay maybe not an oscar but still though, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to see more soon! :D
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
interesting story. wonder how naruto will affect this world. cant wait for him to shock to claymores and awakened beings
Zomvee chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Dude/chick this was awesome so please continue with the story.
When is the next chapter?
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
excellent start to this story, a lot of thought was put into this I can tell, even minor changes like Naruto's Hair colour adds more to this with already the suggestion of him being a claymore even though we know it's not the case.
What you do with Raki I look forward to seeing with Naruto's Influence anything could happen maybe even an influence in Galk and Sid give them a chance to match up to the Claymores, I really do hope you get around to updating this id deserves to be continued.

PS:His Blade makes the Claymores look Pathetic lol perhaps it might influence some to put a design on there Claymores.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Unique start you've caught my interest
tim223 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
i like the story, it a great start, i hope you keep writing it. good luck
anon156 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Chapter 2, first contact with lone Yoma.

You didn't say anything about Naruto wielding a large blade, only a kunai. Dafuq?
Lack of appropriate punctuations and the lot of words jumbled in is at times, confusing.
Piterio chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Interesting. While writing style leaved me a little confuse. The story itself was quite entertaining. I look forward to reading more of it.
Agato Wesker - The Black Fox chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Well you drag crap on WAY too damn long and you made Naruto weak as hell. I don't think I need to explain what you did wrong but I will say that you need to remove your lips from Kishimoto's ass.
eternal nothingness chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
very interesting very interesting indeed

wonder how there going to take it when they realize naruto isn't a claymore..

hahahaha!
BombaDX chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Keep it comin loving the, story so far, really hope K-rama is revived soon. Undead 8 tails Naruto or Yellow Chairs it dosen't matter to me. This story is awesome !
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »