Reviews for Moment Out of Time
asdfghjklo9ytrew232434w84 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
But But But...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
First half: awwwww second half: whhhhhhyyyyyyyy
UnabletoPROCESS chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Flails helplessly.
No... You did not just do that to me. To Stiles. To Derek... I refuse to accept this. I... I just... Oh my god it was so beautifully heart breaking. I love this story more than air right now. I really do. It was gorgeously written and made you feel like he was getting ready to go to their actual wedding up until the end when everything was just so perfectly shattered. I mean, rereading this I see there were faint hints, like the vows he wouldn't be able to say but that could have been chalked up to nerves to a reader didn't know better. Oh my god... my... I'm dead right now, I really am. This is just too much. I need to go drowned myself in happy now.
You are amazing. I both love and hate you for writing this. I just really need to congratulate you on ripping people's hearts out.
frownypup chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Goddammit you gdksofusnksjsfykm I CAN'T EVEN
IT'S JUST

I JUST CAN'T.

I saved this work in my tablet. This is actually the 6452837 times I read this.
Filling the ocean with my tears. Suffering overwhelming pain. Clawing my bleeding heart out of my chest.
I'm done. SO DONE.
Why are you dOING THIS TO ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE SUCH PAIN

I hate you. *grab my blanket and curl into a ball in ther corner*
halfblood2010.en chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ohmygod. This is amazing. Such a moving story, great job (:
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This killed me... the whole time I had a feeling I was gonna be heart-broken at the end and I just rushed headfirst into heart-break anyway! So utterly affecting... excellent job.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love it! It was an amazing fan fiction!
vampqueen440 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh my heart fell to my stomach when I read the last lines. To have Derek die was so sad and I know if that would happen on the shows finale Stiles would lay down and die along with him.