Reviews for Changing Perceptions
Calimocho chapter 14 . 2/13
Really enjoyed reading this ff.
I couldn't review on the next chapter because I already had but I wanted to post to let you know that you still have readers :-D
Maybe this review will bring you back and you will continue writing.
One can only hope.
Hope to see a new chapter!
- Liz
annaea3077 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I was just going through my list of favorites, weeding out the ones that haven't been updated in the last six months plus, and I simply can't bring myself to delete this story. it is one of my favorite stories ever. seriously. your writing flows easily, like a professional, and your plot choice drew me in. it was a surprise to discover how much I could love a Hermione/non-major character, but your story is absolutely wonderful.
I hope you one day pick this up again, and I hope everything is going well for you in RL. I can understand how the real world can cruelly interfere, but I will always wonder what happened to Hermione and Marcus, because you made your characters come to life for me, and I will read this story yearly, as I review and weed through my favorites list, and I will miss you, and miss them... And I will never take you off my favorites list, in the hope that I see you again...
Serenity Blossom chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Loved the story so far!
Calimocho chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
More than half a year since you updated... I hope that you get your muse back and you decide to write more.
I really like what you have so far and since there aren't a lot of Hermione Marcus ffs out there it would be sad to leave such a great one unfinished.
Hope to see something soon?
- Liz
mUmaRhz chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
would reaaaaally be awesome if you updated the story!
Selice chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
I love this story and I hope you have not abandoned it. I have read it a couple if times and just love it. Please update again and soon !
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
I fell in love with history.
I'm super excited about the couple.
You will continue to write?
Kisses
annaea3077 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I miss this story! You're a great author with a wonderful, witty cast of BELIEVABLE characters, and I would LOVE to know what happens next!
Bayview chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Pleaseeee continue soon! I absolutely love these two and how you write their characters and I can't wait to see what happens, I hope you continue soon!
Bayview chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Pleaseeeee continue, I absolutely love this story and how you write these two characters! I hope that you will continue soon!
Monnbeam chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
Great coupleof chapters love this story, looking forward to reading more soon
smithback chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
great, really good
Sabrina Weasley chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for the new chapter!
kleipoppetje chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Fantastic story! I cant wait to read more!
xx
annaea3077 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I wonder what Marcus is going to think when the tabloids plaster Hermione shopping for baby clothes all over the cover! As for the long wait, don't sweat it, quality takes time! I continue to LOVE this story, and patiently await the next chapter!