Reviews for Changing Perceptions
orangemavis chapter 15 . 5/29
I know it's been quite sometime, but I hope you come back to this. it is very well written and I would love to read more
Sainette chapter 15 . 3/15
I think it's not the first time I've read this one... I'm very fond of Hermione/Marcus and unfinished stories of them kind of break my heart... Especially this one, with so much left to unfold. I really hope you are well and if you read this I plead with you to consider finishing it*
KarukMomma chapter 15 . 2/5
I just discovered this ff of your and am really loving it. Thank you for sharing your writing and I hope you decide to continue with it again soon. :)
666Spektor chapter 15 . 1/25
Please please please, I really NEED you to update! I love everything about your story!
I realize it's been almost 3 years... But please!
People is still reading your fanfics!
I hope you are well and can consider updating this wonderful story (:
Thanks anyway for writing this...
Ria82 chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Loving your story! I am addicted to Marcus & hermoine stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lrmorena chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I really hope you reconsider and come back to this wonderful story... I just came to the fun part..
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
very sweet story
Calimocho chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Really enjoyed reading this ff.
I couldn't review on the next chapter because I already had but I wanted to post to let you know that you still have readers :-D
Maybe this review will bring you back and you will continue writing.
One can only hope.
Hope to see a new chapter!
- Liz
annaea3077 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I was just going through my list of favorites, weeding out the ones that haven't been updated in the last six months plus, and I simply can't bring myself to delete this story. it is one of my favorite stories ever. seriously. your writing flows easily, like a professional, and your plot choice drew me in. it was a surprise to discover how much I could love a Hermione/non-major character, but your story is absolutely wonderful.
I hope you one day pick this up again, and I hope everything is going well for you in RL. I can understand how the real world can cruelly interfere, but I will always wonder what happened to Hermione and Marcus, because you made your characters come to life for me, and I will read this story yearly, as I review and weed through my favorites list, and I will miss you, and miss them... And I will never take you off my favorites list, in the hope that I see you again...
Serenity Blossom chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Loved the story so far!
Calimocho chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
More than half a year since you updated... I hope that you get your muse back and you decide to write more.
I really like what you have so far and since there aren't a lot of Hermione Marcus ffs out there it would be sad to leave such a great one unfinished.
Hope to see something soon?
- Liz
mUmaRhz chapter 15 . 2/13/2014
would reaaaaally be awesome if you updated the story!
Selice chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
I love this story and I hope you have not abandoned it. I have read it a couple if times and just love it. Please update again and soon !
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
I fell in love with history.
I'm super excited about the couple.
You will continue to write?
Kisses
annaea3077 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I miss this story! You're a great author with a wonderful, witty cast of BELIEVABLE characters, and I would LOVE to know what happens next!