Reviews for Sins of the Sires
rouge et noir chapter 7 . 2/23
These seven chapters are really well written.
You've got the characterisation down well, and the interactions are great.
I particularly like the basement scenes - between Buffy & Spike at the High School, and between Angel & Spike at the Hyperion, and also the scenes around the docks with Dana are great. Ooh, and the description of her drawings of Buffy's death! Interesting detail.

I really like the idea of setting Dana's story at this point in the timeline, especially since it brings Buffy & Spike to Angel in L.A. when Spike is newly souled.
I'm wondering on Spike's motivation for not wanting Angel to know he's souled, wondering whether it's because he's looking for a punishment beating from Angel? - which I've seen in a few fics.
You're writing really is great, and the story very gripping. I wish that there were many more chapters of course and could see where you were gonna go with this, but I'm glad I read what's there.
Btw, I am mostly a Spangel, Spander or Spuffy shipper, but your writing of the characters is so good, that I am enjoying your Bangel.
kay chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
love this story
raintree85 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I really think this story deserves more reviews and attention! In my humble opinion the quality of your writing has made the last few chapters a pleasure to read and makes me glad you choose to write in this fandom. looking forward to updates to come! Rain x
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I love this story so much it's so awesome pleaz update soon keep up with the bangel goodness XD
Lia chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Hi, I really like how this story is developing! And even if I'm a B/A shipper, I'm glad you are not bashing to either C/A or B/S. In some ways, nobody knew o loved Buffy more than Spike...
Eagerly waiting for next chapter!
Good luck!
I apologize for any spelling error, english is not my first language...
southernbangel chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Although I am a die-hard B/A fan, I appreciate that you are being respectful and honest towards the C/A and B/S relationships. I'm very eager to see how this story progresses.
raintree85 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
what a treat 2 newchapters in as many days. The episodes this story is rooted in are some of my favourites. All these years later I still think they were some of the best moments in the whole cannon, so right away Im liking you bring to life these episodes with a different spin. I really like the conversations buffy and spike had in ch2 and i thought how you tackled the cordy / angel status was sympathetic, im not a fan of character bashing but at the same time never really bought that they would click as a couple... anyway im babbling. looking forward to the next chapter!
raintree85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
i enjoyed this first chapter, you have me very intrigued about the story you are going to tell, i and look forward to reading chapter 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... lol plus many more :-P