Reviews for Time Well Spent
fantasia-49 chapter 7 . 4/7
Cute really. I love the fact that draco fell in love twice with hermione. Excellent really.
Charlee Bleu chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
What the fuck is this? Not only did you completely butcher the English language, but you managed utterly destroy the characters and their personalities. I mean, really? Unless there was surgery involved, how could a person's physical appearance change so drastically that the person becomes completely unrecognizable? As in, I could see if he didn't recognise her at first glance, but, come one, to remain oblivious after hearing her speak and having a conversation? That's just plain ridiculous. Honestly, with title and plot, it *could* have been so much better, a masterpiece even. Ugh.
GypsyCarmen chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
please more finnish me off lol 3
Dancing-Souls chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Poor Hermione I think she is the bully victim in her circle of friends, meaning she is just too easy to tease and look at all the wedding attention after catching the flowers. Keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
You think Draco would be concerned about not knowing her name by now. Awe I'm glad they got to kiss!
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Wow that is tough not being recognized by an enemy who you have fallen in love with...but I don't think she would trade it for another love. Interesting how they fight over blood status and Hermione does have a point, Draco saying it doesn't matter is just a paradox.
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Ginny seems to be really awful at picking dates for Hermione...I wonder how she ever found a decent guy like Harry at that rate lol, Ironic. Wow even at her work he runs into her, Hermione has got something going for her and Draco whether it be fate or chance
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
EW! Shopping for Six hours would be aweful!
Wow Draco can't even recognize her lol
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Interesting haha Hermione can drink!
gypsycarmen chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
oh please more how are you going to ceate that scene i cant wait well done i shall be following and waiting
TheRealTayler13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
plz update soon cant wait to read more
ANEwrites chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I believe you meant Celestina Warbeck. -_-
Linda chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
WRITE MORE (MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!)
melody chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
wow..just whoa! It did took sometimes for me to let the story sink in.. But yet, it is inevitable... I love the plot.. Nice, a few typoriphical error, but thats fine.. I get the words.. So, update soon please.. Thanks! :-)
ANEwrites chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This story line is good, but your spelling and detailing have much to be desired. :) No offense, just a tip from an author to another. Maybe a beta? Update soon!