Reviews for Vox Libertas
Capp'n chapter 31 . 1/4
Is it just me or does it seem like gale is falling in love with Peeta?
Nikki Pond chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Hahaha. I am loving the weird relationship Peeta and Gale has, almost close to weird brother or strange friendship. Hahahaha. I just love it
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
I am utterly pleased for Peeta to shine his talents and his characters
From Ravenna chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
peeta forever!
EStrunk chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
I loved the description of Coin, esp. the reaction of Boggs to her. Posy's innocence, and Peeta's appreciation of it, was wonderful. I hated Peeta worrying about Portia. Haymitch was gruff and great to read.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
"Important medical procedure"? That is about as creepy as it gets. Having both Finnick and Annie changes things. Wow. Your Snow was awful, as was the cold description of the cells. I hate the bit about Cinna too.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I have to say that was horrible. It is horrible that the Capitol has Prim and Mrs. Everdeen. Don't even want to think about how they can use them to get to Katniss. The bit with Mrs. Mellark was just hideous. You know you're a creep when you make even the Peacekeepers uncomfortable. Poor Peeta.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I don't know how I missed this. In my experience the quality of the writing matters far more than whether the set up is particularly original. So far I loved seeing inside the arena through Peeta's eyes. Beetee was the best. No "got it" isn't a warning, but his point about not being able to say much more was a good one. Chaff was great too. KatPee, really? Their names can combine in several unfortunate ways.
Elricsister chapter 48 . 11/26/2015
I really liked even if was somehow not an Everlark story. Looking forward to starting second part.
(FNSHD)
Rola G chapter 48 . 9/26/2015
It was good overall, but there were a bunch of confusing times when I didn't understand what was going on and who was speaking, some grammer issues as well
Overall, the story was well done
Rola G chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
I don't know if I want to laugh or be pissed
It's still good though
Rola G chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
I love how you've got both gale and Peeta almost as friends
Rola G chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I found out just now, but that was smart, very smart
Rola G chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
I'm enjoying it so far, but what is a VOX
Rola G chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Hey, not bad, writings pretty well done to, now i'm going to read the rest of the story and see how peeta leading changes things