Reviews for Vox Libertas
From Ravenna chapter 1 . 4/24
peeta forever!
EStrunk chapter 4 . 1/11
I loved the description of Coin, esp. the reaction of Boggs to her. Posy's innocence, and Peeta's appreciation of it, was wonderful. I hated Peeta worrying about Portia. Haymitch was gruff and great to read.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 1/6
"Important medical procedure"? That is about as creepy as it gets. Having both Finnick and Annie changes things. Wow. Your Snow was awful, as was the cold description of the cells. I hate the bit about Cinna too.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 1/6
I have to say that was horrible. It is horrible that the Capitol has Prim and Mrs. Everdeen. Don't even want to think about how they can use them to get to Katniss. The bit with Mrs. Mellark was just hideous. You know you're a creep when you make even the Peacekeepers uncomfortable. Poor Peeta.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/6
I don't know how I missed this. In my experience the quality of the writing matters far more than whether the set up is particularly original. So far I loved seeing inside the arena through Peeta's eyes. Beetee was the best. No "got it" isn't a warning, but his point about not being able to say much more was a good one. Chaff was great too. KatPee, really? Their names can combine in several unfortunate ways.
Elricsister chapter 48 . 11/26/2015
I really liked even if was somehow not an Everlark story. Looking forward to starting second part.
(FNSHD)
Rola G chapter 48 . 9/26/2015
It was good overall, but there were a bunch of confusing times when I didn't understand what was going on and who was speaking, some grammer issues as well
Overall, the story was well done
Rola G chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
I don't know if I want to laugh or be pissed
It's still good though
Rola G chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
I love how you've got both gale and Peeta almost as friends
Rola G chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I found out just now, but that was smart, very smart
Rola G chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
I'm enjoying it so far, but what is a VOX
Rola G chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Hey, not bad, writings pretty well done to, now i'm going to read the rest of the story and see how peeta leading changes things
Chalayne chapter 48 . 8/24/2015
Your fics are amazing! Looking forward to reading the sequel. Also love Ned & Luce and Central. I could really see something like it in a syfy dystopian novel of its own w/out HG world
cutemara chapter 38 . 2/25/2015
I gotto be honest, I read this entire story until this point in an incredibly slow and steady manner and then I saw Madge's name and I just freaked out cos she's my favourite character and I just LOVE her with Gale...and speed read the last two chapters! I think you just made me so incredibly happy! I'm going to run off to read the rest of it now...
Mystanthos chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I don't really have an interest in the Hunger Games, but this is very well written