Reviews for Big Time Garbage
i have the great story for big time rush. it is about kendall and james. it is based on the song one last dance by r5.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aw! This was too cute! :') you're a really good writer. Homophobia disgusts me! I'm going to read some of your other stories :)
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awwwwww so sad and sweet :( i hate homophobia, it honestly sickens me to the edge of the world...
rte chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You're a good writer and all- always have been, at least on this site -but you have to change it up. Every story I've read from you in the past two years have been the same style, same flow, same layout. There's nothing fresh anymore. It's one thing that I can identify your writing in a bookstore- you used to use the word "just" in every sentence, (ah, the good-ole-days;P) -but being able to completely figure out your plots are another.

I don't mean to offend you or sound negative at all. I've been reading all your fics since forever- I would buy a book by you without hesitation, just because I feel like I know you a little. You're like a part of a really huge family, and you and your readers are the distant-how-are-you-even-related-to-me-cousins that see each other sometimes at a graduation or anniversary or 70th birthday but always wind up hanging out the whole night anyway.

I WANT to see a change in your stories, because I REALLY care. I really like you/your stories, and I think maybe you're tired of the boys, or maybe writing, or maybe hit a fork in the road or something. If that's the case, take a break. A really long one if you need. And if you do decide to take a break, I know many of us will wait for the resurrection of the legendary "Panda-Boo17".

Much love, and *super duper snuggly panda huggles* to YOU :D
Darkloverz chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Poor Carlos!...I'm glad Logan was there to take care of him...great job :)
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hey! I haven't seen you in a long while. Glad to see you with a cargan story :).

This was so cute. I'm not the type to like a "beat-up Carlos" story but this really caught my eye. It's a pleasure and a pain to read basically the second half of the story. A pleasure to read the wonderfully written imagery of Carlos but a pain to having to picture Carlos with all of the beating and scars. Very bittersweet to have you write a Hurt Carlos.

And the ending was cute. I love them ending on a bed, hugging non-sexually. Of course I do like sexual stuff and surprise that its not (knowing you lol) but I love ending with a bed scene hugging. Great job.

And 99 stories! Congrats! I hope 100 will be a cargan ;) sexy non-beat-up Carlos beating up Logan in the best possible way if you know what I mean ;) lol. Jkjk but really, congrats.