Reviews for The Outcast
casper6six6 chapter 90 . 7/20
you know it a great story when you make your reader cry because they feel connected to your characters. thank you so much for sharing this with all of us it was a fantastic read.
Dear Lord chapter 90 . 7/3
It's an ends to a great fic not even a fic a story you may have took characters from and already made tale but gooddamn you made this the best goddamn story i've ever read..;-;
Janahth chapter 90 . 6/17
I absolutely loved this story, I'm legit crying right now. You are seriously the best writer. keep up the good work.
HogwartsQuibbler chapter 90 . 5/3
By far the best fanfic I have ever read! Loved it from start to finish. Shed a lot of tears reading last chapter!
Literally the best Game of Thrones Fanfic ever
Lightan117 chapter 90 . 4/29
And so our journey is over...

I'm so glad I picked up this story. I loved ever chapter and for it to come to an end is very bittersweet. Thank you so much for writing and if you plan on making any other works in the future I will go and give them a look at. I'll always turn to this story when I need to get a good fix of game of thrones. Thank you so much.

~Lightan117
ZabuzasGirl chapter 90 . 4/29
...I think I'm gonna cry.
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 90 . 4/29
I missed so many chapters towards the end but I cried hard reading this one. This was an amazing book/movie you put together. So many different emotions were given for these characters. Thank you for your time, dedication, hard work, and beautiful vision that came up with this amazing story and the spectacular characters you've created. Hope your doing well and have a great spring/summer.
ChanMitty chapter 89 . 4/19
Where is Simon?
I love thus story so much please update

-BB
I'm sorry but the concept for this story is simply ludicrous. It does not make any sense and the plot has very choppy flow.
Noooo chapter 89 . 1/13
This story is great and maybe will see a continuence with the other children or what simon has been up to? Why would you torture us so and with you leaving us with thought of our beloved leana dying along with anyothers..;_;
Aww no! ;(
ZabuzasGirl chapter 89 . 1/6
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 89 . 1/6
Those blasted kids are at it again. All grown up and getting married. The boys aren't boys anymore and the "Little Lady" isn't little anymore. Great chapter.