Reviews for A day off
Oh, I also read on your profile that you like Negima, the manga. The same author is currently doing another series called UQ Holder, if you're interested at all :). It's really good XD. UQ Holder is also partly a sequel to Negima.
Please keep writing! I love love LOVE Leez x Yuta! (Perhaps one with the 3rd stage Yuta? I dunno... I like his possessive side when he grows up XD).
Tanoha chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
W-wow... One of the rare kubera fics... It was cute!
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Aww So cute.. And poor Yuta haha Is this the only fic of Kubera?
Voilz chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I just got addicted to Kubera like you. OMG your story is awesome and unbearably cute! Please keep on writing Kubera fanfic especially cp Yuta/Leez, now we have so few Kubera fanfics.
haha, feel so sorry for little Yuta, so I wonder how Leez's react to "older Yuta", it'd be surely interesting!
Chichan chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hahaha! Try making another one shot too! This is sooo good! Sequel please? Yuta is finally in the third stage now and they've made more progress now 3
Bluee chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
It was so cute:3 but I feel sorry for Yuta:(( (at least they are together:))
VeroSev chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love this couple!
Ducky64 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
So cute w and so in character
Now that Yuta's stage 3, sequel? :D
ashketchum110 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
So cute! I really want more Yuta/Leez time. They'd be an adorable couple! Although I'm not sure if I want Leez to end up with Yuta or Kubera (god).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
poor yuta :D
Ms-Talks-a-Lot chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god! this story is sooo adorable! this might be selfish of me, but can you do another yutaxkubera fic again?
Nina chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aww so adorable! Poor Yuta tho...
When will u write again for us? Hahaha I cant wait :)
yourcuteimcu chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i love itthis was extremely adorable! _ hehe i hope you make another one if you're ever inspire and or not lazy :P hehe i was finally not lazy enough so i can give my two cents :D
sunnyfunnychoc chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Yes! thank you so much for writing this fanfic of leez x yuta. They are one of my favourite couples in the whole manwha! i hope more chapters will be released soon. Yuta is adorable, both in his second stage and when he was still a little kid! ''''_"''' he looks absolutely hot when he enters third stage. (can't wait for that moment)