Reviews for Summertime Sadness
HopeTheMythLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
My sister and I say 'Ow'. This is beautiful. I'm gonna pretend this actually happened. ;)
PotterIsMyPatronus chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I love this story! I don't even like Lily/Severus most of the time, but this made me like it. Just a little. Thank you for that!
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lovely. Simply lovely. :-) Beautiful characters, and a wonderful, dream-like, childish quality. Cheers.
livesahead chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
it isn't exactly my cup of tea, as it's Lily/Severus. I don't think any less of the story because of it. Your writing made me feel sympathy for a couple I don't like for a few moments. Thank you.
ahmelia chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Gorgeous. Even though I despise this pairing.
You are such a fantastic writer. Siriusly... I am so jealous.
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
So sad...It's so hard to hate Severus with stories like these.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Doesn't work for me. It's well written, but the characters are too AU. Severus being mainly interested in Lily's soul? I think not.
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Do I sense a little Lana in this title? I love that song.
Anyways, breathtaking writing as always. I think the most impressive aspect of your writing is the it can cause me to ache for the characters but also to think. I remember your writing like no one else, so please keep it up!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very sweet... :) awkward but beautiful is my favourite line I hope you read and review my stories like I did for you!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Summertime sadness riccocheting around your ankles.
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous
I was surprised to see that it was Snape instead of James who was paired with Lily, but I loved it anyway. Your imagery makes me so jealous, even of your characters.
Great work.
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like your take on Severus's and Lily's characterization. I feel like Lily is being kind of submissive to Severus, while he is kind of taking control of her, and while I've never really seen Lily in that way, it was a refreshing change. Lovely, as always!
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow. You wrote "second person" quite well and this whole thing... it really felt like poetry more than prose. Beautiful and emotionally done.
punkprongs chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Once again, you've written a masterpiece. I love your use of imagery and choice of verbs. It's just ridiculously amazing and I wish I could write like you honestly.

Your writing usually puts me in this crazy mood where all I want to do is call my best friend and talk to her, describe everything to her using words I don't usually use. But this story makes me want to tell the stupid boy I'm in love with what I think of him using all my favorite words. You are a magician I swear. Thanks for posting things like this, they really brighten my whole week. I go back and reread your stories until I have them almost memorized, they're just so perfect. Fantastic job, well done!
- ep