Reviews for In the Next Room
Yaoihart chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I really love this story wish you would finish it.
AnimeLover011714 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a good story and I really want to know what happens next :)
Scriverane chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
This chapter was really good. I loved the bit where Misaki was in the tub and well, "his mind went fuck it". Oh, Misaki.
The confusion is awesome; I'd like to see where you're going with this, if you feel up to it. Everyone is IC, and you have a nice writing style; it's great.
Edward0Elric chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Please let there be another chapter! And soon it's so good!
Ino Death chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
XD airheads takahiro is one of them XDDDD
FanficFinatic2 chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Great story so far! Looking forward to future updates! :)
TheBatgirl31 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
This is absolutely amazing! You really capture a lot of the emotions and tensions seen in the show and I absolutely can't wait for more! Please update soon!
BrokenWings66 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Pffft. Nice, nice, please update soon.
Talvi chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I really, really want to thank you for writing this. I just read the whole thing (so far) in one go because I couldn't bear to leave it hanging (although now I'm forced to since there's no more of it yet). They're so in character, and I can just imagine their faces with your words. At the beginning I kept imagining that Usagi and Takahiro were doing something completely different (and innocent), and it would be just Misaki's wild imagination filling the blanks with sex. I'm glad it wasn't like that since this gave more depth to the plot. Anyway, I loved your story.
Vita Orlando chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
This is great. Just barely AU, totally believable. More please!
HikariUsagi99 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Hey! Great Fanfiction! :D I really enjoy reading this piece very much! I hope you unload the next chapter soon cause' I'm dying to read it! :P

I've yet to see a character with more depth than Usagi-san! :3
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Ah, thank you for the update! :D
Hmm...Misaki should be more honest, but that's just how he is... I still find it funny that Takahiro thinks Misaki has someone he likes at school, and it isn't suspicious at all that Akihiko now has someone he likes. Takahiro's such an airhead xD
Primordium chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Yay! So glad you updated! Akihiko is so clueless xD Keep updating! :3
SaySaeri chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
lol what if at school Akihiko stalks him and sees Misaki blushing with a guy for all the wrong reasons? XD oh and towards the end of the bathroom scene Misaki said Takahiro.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 5/22/2013